Leather Day: How about, um, leather?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
3a1e9364.jpg

clementine_rose said:

WHAT...WHAT..WHAT IS...IS...IS THAT IN THE "MIDDLE" OF THE PIC????????? REALLY...AFTER ALL THESE YEARS I CAN FINALLY SAY THAT I´M "SATISFIED"...UNTIL NEXT PIC...WITH AHAAAAA...LITTLE.... I MEAN HUUUUUUGEEEEEEEEE "DETAIL":drool: :drool: :drool: :faint: :crazy: :flirt: :bow:

I would like to thank all of you for sharing your wonderful collections of pictures. Is it okay if I use one for the wallpaper on my computer at work? It's fun to shake up people who think that a woman of my age couldn't possibly be so ga-ga about "a rock group." But, then, they don't understand! My sis and I saw the Notre Dame show during the Elevation tour, and we haven't been the same since. Looking forward to May 9 (the day after my birthday!) in Chicago.

Is there anything in the whole wide world better than Bono in leather pants? Anything at all? I don't think so... :drool:

Thanks, gals!

BonoIsMyMuse said:
Is there anything in the whole wide world better than Bono in leather pants? Anything at all? I don't think so... :drool:

Thanks, gals!

yes, there is something better: sweaty Bono in leather pants... :drool:

jujuvox2002 said:

WHAT...WHAT..WHAT IS...IS...IS THAT IN THE "MIDDLE" OF THE PIC????????? REALLY...AFTER ALL THESE YEARS I CAN FINALLY SAY THAT I´M "SATISFIED"...UNTIL NEXT PIC...WITH AHAAAAA...LITTLE.... I MEAN HUUUUUUGEEEEEEEEE "DETAIL":drool: :faint: :crazy: :flirt: :bow:

:lmao:

I dunno....it couldn't possibly be a hidden dragon could it? :shifty:

*immediatly runs away* :reject:

PS..I can one up ya'll...
Nothing beats sweaty bono in leather pants with some chest showing! :drool:

Hmmmmm, do i 'feel' us being ticked off before long as we get dragged into another perverts' thread!!! :ohmy:

I agree wholeheartedly that there's nowt better than Bono in leather pants, sweating with some chest showing!!!! :drool:

That is SO funny, Bono as fonz! well, he was always cool and had a way with the ladies, so there's some similarities!:wink:

Back
Top Bottom