Leather Day: hold me, thrill me, kiss me, kill me

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
bonoaussiewave.jpg

bonoG20melbourne2006.jpg

bonolarrydublinbooksign9-06greenred.jpg

bonocomet said:
So what's it gonna be then? :hmm: I hope I will have a chance to pop in that day. Who is starting it?

Ciao comet! How is doing there today? :wave:
I missed your contribution to this thread but now I pleasantly admire that you make it up for it :applaud:

Do you have any idea for next thread (I don't want to start it)? I don't have any at the moment..or better I would have many ideas regarding bono but that's unfortunately another story :sexywink:

bonocomet said:

u2trinity said:

and those are a very intriguing story...U2trinity has got a precise idea for sure...

Last edited:
U2trinity :evil: :censored: I just spit out my coffee, didn't expect THAT lovely sight. (HEAD TO TOE, I mean):bow:

Bonocomet, SUCH GORGEOUS CHOICES *mwah*

Here goes another day in front of the blue screen.
*goes back to look at trinity and comet's posts again*
:drool: :drool:

Last edited:
blm said:
U2trinity :evil: :censored: I just spit out my coffee, didn't expect THAT lovely sight. (HEAD TO TOE, I mean):bow:

:lmao: !!!

..Head to toe, mmm blm? :hmm:
I bet your coffee just got cold while lingering just a bit under the bellybutton, mmm? :sexywink:
I see...

onekea said:

Ciao comet! How is doing there today? :wave:
I missed your contribution to this thread but now I pleasantly admire that you make it up for it :applaud:

Do you have any idea for next thread (I don't want to start it)? I don't have any at the moment..or better I would have many ideas regarding bono but that's unfortunately another story :sexywink:

and those are a very intriguing story...U2trinity has got a precise idea for sure...

Sorry I was late getting over here! I do have one idea for Halloween... :hmm:... I could start it if no one else has a better idea, but since it is Larry's birthday I thought we might please the Larry ladies as well with pics of the 2 of them together, but if anyone wants to start a different idea that's ok too. I don't mind. I have started Freestyling Friday threads before... but I can't recall ever starting a Leather Day... :ohmy: wow)

onekea said:

:lmao: !!!

..Head to toe, mmm blm? :hmm:
I bet your coffee just got cold while lingering just a bit under the bellybutton, mmm? :sexywink:
I see...

Careful, my dear, but you read my mind. Although, it is ALL SO GOOD. Are you getting anything productive done today?????
:sexywink: I am going to watch the tease of a video from the Black Ball again!!

Back
Top Bottom