Leather Day: hold me, thrill me, kiss me, kill me

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Rosebud said:
Thanks Onekea for starting it!!!!! :)

My pleasure, rosebud.
Really, really a pleasure, believe me :flirt:

:up: to all my co-worker's vampires :bow:

and U2trinity, yes in that pix he does look as a vampire for good :drool: how about working for him?

Thanks Onekea ..... I liked this Leather Day.;) :D

All of the pics are great!!! Thank you so so much!! :applaud: :applaud: :applaud:

Onekea- this thread is the BEST. At the zoo comes in 2nd Best!!!

It will get us through another week. Can't wait for Halloween Leather Day:drool: :hi5:

Bonogirl777- you have OUTDONE YOURSELF- :bow:
*gasping for air with every picture posted*

onekea said:

Never mind, blm. This is an english site and I'm a guest. :hug:

instead, where's sweetie?
according to this pix I'm afraid she's lost her self control :giggle:

urlo.jpg

Here I am!

I wish it were me that caused him to howl like this!
:flirt:

So I'm a bit late, but ah, well-man, looking through this reminds me how much I missed these threads. I will definitely try and get back into the swing of posting here each Wednesday :yes:.

There were some incredibly :drool:worthy pictures in here (and some excellent GIFs as well). Some definitely lovely neck shots, and I like seeing so many recent pictures in here, too. The guy's still got it :up: :) (though those early 80s ones were :cute: as well. Awwwwwww).

These were a couple particular favorites:

MsPurrl said:

I can't focus on the neck itself, I'm too busy gazing at the entire picture. It has everything my JT/R&H era loving self wants! Woohoo!

As for this one...
Bonogirl777 said:

...you know how some people talk about loving a man in uniform? I, uh, can definitely see where they're coming from :silent:.

Angela

Moonlit_Angel said:
So I'm a bit late, but ah, well-man, looking through this reminds me how much I missed these threads. I will definitely try and get back into the swing of posting here each Wednesday :yes:.

There were some incredibly :drool:worthy pictures in here (and some excellent GIFs as well). Some definitely lovely neck shots, and I like seeing so many recent pictures in here, too. The guy's still got it :up: :) (though those early 80s ones were :cute: as well. Awwwwwww).

These were a couple particular favorites:

I can't focus on the neck itself, I'm too busy gazing at the entire picture. It has everything my JT/R&H era loving self wants! Woohoo!

As for this one...

...you know how some people talk about loving a man in uniform? I, uh, can definitely see where they're coming from :silent:.

Angela

Angela! Good to see you! :hug: I'm with you on that JT&H thing!

Back
Top Bottom