Leather Day! His long luscious locks!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
bcloseup.jpg

Bild6.png

Bild13.png

Bild26.png

Bild27.png

Bild36.png

Thanks for this Dahlia! Haven't got time to watch it all now but I've logged it as one of my favourites, so I'll be able to watch it later!! :hug: Not only that, my internet connection today is surprisingly slow and the video clip is very blurry!? :(

kellyahern said:

You know, back in the 80's ,,with the hairband explosion I was not into long haired men, Poison, Bono Jovi, WhiteSnake ect:sick: :yikes: ...it was just not my thing....WITH ONE EXCEPTION>>>BONO!!!!!..My GAWD!!! the man was SEXY!!...I remember Mtv playing the WOWY video (when they played videos) and being SO IN LOVE with this Bono character....:love:

Still am!..Thanks for the pics!!!:D :love: :bono:

BonoFox1 said:

You know, back in the 80's ,,with the hairband explosion I was not into long haired men, Poison, Bono Jovi, WhiteSnake ect:sick: :yikes: ...it was just not my thing....WITH ONE EXCEPTION>>>BONO!!!!!..My GAWD!!! the man was SEXY!!...I remember Mtv playing the WOWY video (when they played videos) and being SO IN LOVE with this Bono character....:love:

Still am!..Thanks for the pics!!!:D :love: :bono:

I totally agree with you. Long hair doesn't seem to suit most men but Bono...!! :drool: And I didn't like any of those "hairbands" either :yuck: but when I first saw Bono on Live Aid in 1985 I was "ooh who's this?"! :ohmy: I know, he had a mullet at the time but I thought he looked good! But it wasn't until a couple of years later, when the With or without You video came out, that finally sealed my fate!! :wink:

Dahlia said:
It was on the Show "Deutscher Medienpreis" (German... Whatever.... I dunno ^^') He was in Baden-Baden (only a one hour drive away from me and I wasn't there :sad: ) You can download here

http://www.deutscher-medienpreis.de/

he looked so :drool: and his speech was funny but most of the show is in German :)

Thanks Dahlia, for posting this I love to listen to him speak... It would be a dream for me to go and see him speak one day. He looked fabulous. His comment on I have been told I need a bath on speaking of Baden-Baden...I dont get everyone who is near him says he smell delicious:shrug:

Back
Top Bottom