Leather Day: He Moves in Mysterious Ways

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
48080a09.jpg

12696565.jpg

I have to go again....I'll write this fucked up rest tomorrow and last time I got 0 points in the entire test. :(

:sigh:

marrueco_hand.jpg

Have fun, gals! :hug:

33%3A57%3A2723232%7Ffp46%3Dot%3E232%3C%3D4%3B%3B%3D84%3C%3DXROQDF%3E232353245744%3Aot1lsi

33%3A57%3A2723232%7Ffp46%3Dot%3E232%3C%3D4%3B%3B%3D84%3C%3DXROQDF%3E2323532457454ot1lsi

I thougt I would post these fore Leather day hope you all enjoy theme. This is my most favorite Bono era in the world. I LOVE ALL the Bono pics drools thud LOL.

eriekittym
:drool: :drool: :drool:

I love this thread! I really like flys! {Mac Phistco is too devilsh for me! HA!}

Last edited:
Moonlit_Angel said:

Seeing pictures from the ZooTV tour makes me wish I'd been old enough to go see them then. That looked like one heck of a tour. :yes:.

Angela

That reminds me that I was in high school when ZooTV came to Tampa - I didn't go, but it seemed all the "cool" kids got to go :(

But it worked out well in the end because I got to see them with my sister for the Elevation tour, and I'm sure I had a better time than I would have had back then for ZooTV :lol:

(not because of ZooTV, but because I think I learned how to enjoy myself more at 25 than I would have when I was 16, if that makes any sense :shrug: Plus, my parents would have had to drive me there :lol: )

so I'm guess I'm saying, don't feel bad if you haven't gotten to see U2 Live yet, your time will come and it will be great when it happens :) :hug:

Last edited:
kellyahern said:
That reminds me that I was in high school when ZooTV came to Tampa - I didn't go, but it seemed all the "cool" kids got to go :(

Oh, yeah? Neat. :). Sorry you didn't get to go then, though. :(.

Originally posted by kellyahern
But it worked out well in the end because I got to see them with my sister for the Elevation tour, and I'm sure I had a better time than I would have had back then for ZooTV :lol:

(not because of ZooTV, but because I think I learned how to enjoy myself more at 25 than I would have when I was 16, if that makes any sense :shrug: Plus, my parents would have had to drive me there :lol: )

LOL, hey, makes sense to me-I get what you mean with that. That's cool that you got to see them on the last tour.

Originally posted by kellyahern
so I'm guess I'm saying, don't feel bad if you haven't gotten to see U2 Live yet, your time will come and it will be great when it happens :) :hug:

Oh, I hope so, I really, really hope so. Thankfully, there's a few cities nearby that I know U2'll probably be swinging through when they tour again, so I'll be on the lookout when that time comes. I cannot wait. :hyper:. Thanks. :hug:.

Angela

Back
Top Bottom