Leather Day: He moves in mischievous ways

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I wonder what he's up to in that one! LOL.
Like a mix between murderous mischievious and cutesy michievious... LOL. Either way, its adorable as all hell, :wink: .

LOL...don't know if I'd personally find a murderous mischieviousness (is that a word? :huh:...) adorable, but the other mischievious look...definitely :yes:.

MsPurrl said:
For some reason, Macphisto just doesn't do that much for me. :huh:

Actually, he's not my first pick out of the Bono looks, either, personally (imho, the Fly owns all other alter-egos :drool: :D, LOL). I'm just surprised that he's still not in here more nonetheless. Especially considering that there is a nice little group of Macphisto fans here :).

Angela

Look at that face--he looks like he knows a secret. :sexywink:

U2ZooBeachTime.jpg

MsPurrl said:
Look at that face--he looks like he knows a secret. :sexywink:

U2ZooBeachTime.jpg

He looks good in this picture, as well as similar ones (isn't there one kinda like this somewhere where he's looking off to his left and his hair's in a ponytail? That's a nice one, too :drool:...).

Also, one4u2's picture reminds me-bit off topic of mischievious smiles, but...haven't gotten a chance to go through all related threads to the hurricane relief concerts, but I was quite pleased to, on...Saturday night's show, was it (the one they did "Love And Peace Or Else" on), see Bono kinda mixing the Fly and Elevation looks :D. He looked great!

Angela

FungusAmongus said:
:madspit:

Damn you MacPhisto dislikers. Damn you! :madspit:

Mac's da man. :wink:
I suppose I'm damned then. The only time MacPhisto turned me on was the ZooTV Sydney video when he sang directly into the camera. All other times, he's kinda scary. That one pic that everyone seems to drool over - you know, a topless MacPhisto smoking a cigarette - gives me the heebie jeebies. :crazy:

Who has that mp3 file of MacPhisto calling home and his daughter's on the answering machine saying, "We're not home right now, we've gone on holiday, but we'll be back real soon! Daddy, if this is you, we're not coming home until you've taken your horns off!" That was soooooooo :cute:

I lightened up that one pic of Bono wearing a boa, though for some reason snapfish won't let me post it as a big pic. But, here it is anyway...
3449%3A75523232%7Ffp47%3Dot%3E2325%3D4%3A3%3D627%3DXROQDF%3E2323%3A%3B43%3A4%3A%3B%3Aot1lsi

I lightened up that one pic of Bono wearing a boa, though for some reason snapfish won't let me post it as a big pic. But, here it is anyway...
3449%3A75523232%7Ffp47%3Dot%3E2325%3D4%3A3%3D627%3DXROQDF%3E2323%3A%3B43%3A4%3A%3B%3Aot1lsi
[/B]

[[Just a quick note guys: I have no problem with you touching up/posting these photos, but it'd be great if you could keep the credit *with* them. I don't want to start putting it on the photos themselves because I know how irritating it can be when you're trying to view.

All images are (c) Elizabeth Gipson. Flickr page is Here. ]]

Back
Top Bottom