Leather Day - He can....

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
He can tell the time....

Bono_TheFly_1993.png

and use a camcorder....

Bono_EBTTRT4_1993.png

^^^Sad Punk- I know, he is just amazing, isn't he!! :giggle:
We knew you'd finally see the light!! :giggle:
Welcome to PLEBA!!! (We won't tell anyone you' were here !):shifty: :D :shh: :whistle: :coocoo:

Okay, you can go now.....

I had to post in this thread but I didn't want to repeat from the video so I search and search and I found this old picture that I made in the Htdaab era... is not very funny but anyway...

Jamon.jpg

He can hold a jamon :lol: and

tornillo.jpg

He can discuss with The Edge for hinting that the screw has fallen from his head

Warm breeze said:
I had to post in this thread but I didn't want to repeat from the video so I search and search and I found this old picture that I made in the Htdaab era... is not very funny but anyway...

tornillo.jpg

He can discuss with The Edge for hinting that the screw has fallen from his head

um.....where the screw is positioned, Bono and Edge and screw....hmmmmm> Im reading too much into this right?:angel::macdevil:

Freefall said:

Why, oh why is this pic not in the most gorgeous thread?? :faint:

I agree Freefall-
Such a candid and endearing smile,:drool:
Where is it from, anyone know?

AND
He can disappear-
Hopefully he is spending some long needed time with his family. But I hope he turns up soon. It's such fun to come here and see new stuff.

Happy New Year PLEBANS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
:heart: :hug: Thanks for making the past year full of fun and I look forward to spending the days of 2008 with you all.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom