Leather Day: Goofy and Adorable

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Sorry if I am beating a dead horse. I love and adore all the pictures, only he is not wearing leather in many of them (i.e. orange pants/lime shirt/photoshop head).

Leather Bono - it's a good thing.

Merc said:

:huh:

What Tribeca-pics are you thinking of?

I can only remember the ones where he's sitting together with Ewen McGregor... :hmm:

And whats the "Uri Geller thing"? :reject:

picture:
bonobellymay804tribecafilmfest.jpg

Uri Geller thing(I still don't know if it's true or made up... but the truth would be :drool: )
http://www.uri-geller.com/articles/face/2.html

BEVERLY56 said:
Sorry if I am beating a dead horse. I love and adore all the pictures, only he is not wearing leather in many of them (i.e. orange pants/lime shirt/photoshop head).

Leather Bono - it's a good thing.

I don't know if this is goofy enough, but it sure is leather. :drool:

BonoGuitarRestroom.jpg

MsPurrl - Good thing that man is near water 'cause HE IS ON FIRE!!:combust: (Pic. #1)

Last edited:
Val said:

U2 Granny, Could you please tell me where this pic was taken? thanks!
I've been there in october, if I'm not mistaken, that is the near San Pietro, the holy church of the vatican, in Rome, Italy...it's the long path you walk to get to the entrance, wich has all these pillars..

Last edited:
Galeongirl said:

I've been there in october, if I'm not mistaken, that is the near San Pietro, the holy church of the vatican, in Rome, Italy...it's the long path you walk to get to the entrance, wich has all these pillars..

Right.

macphisto-pic-56.jpg

macfountain.jpg

*faints*
Ive been on the same spot as macphisto, and I knew that, but I forgot when I was there!!!! >< argh! I shoud've taken these pics with me and make pics on the same spot :D photoshop them,and say I've been in italy with macphisto ^^ :lol:

Just noticing your picture Galeongirl :drool: . Bono had lost a LOT of weight there. It looks like the clothes he wore on the Vertigo tour. Wonder what diet he's been on.... Does he not look 15 years younger? (maybe this pic is older?????)

Wow, it boggles the mind the amount of pictures of Bono (and the whole band for that matter) that are out there!

Anyway, here's a pic (and his own goofy comment in my book)! :)

inside.jpg

For some reason it is being shrunk down by Photobucket, hope you'll be able to see it.

Mrs. Edge said:
Wow, it boggles the mind the amount of pictures of Bono (and the whole band for that matter) that are out there!

inside.jpg

For some reason it is being shrunk down by Photobucket, hope you'll be able to see it.

LOL he actually wrote that in there??

Cool!

Galeongirl said:

picture:
bonobellymay804tribecafilmfest.jpg

Uri Geller thing(I still don't know if it's true or made up... but the truth would be :drool: )
http://www.uri-geller.com/articles/face/2.html

That picture is really, really hot. He looks so thin there and those low riding pants are just killing me. I'm thinking it's from around 2002 or 2003...?

as for the Uri Geller thing, I have my doubts to whether it's true or not, cuz if it was, don't you think it would have leaked on the internet by now?! :p just kidding. but it sounds, erm, interesting... :shifty:

sexyedge.jpg

OMG2.jpg

maclegsapart.jpg

SERIOUSCOS.bmp

purpleshirt.jpg

The pic I posted is from the may 8 2004 tribecca film festival... :D I always tag my pics

Mrs. Edge said:

inside.jpg

did he meant Edge or himself???
it looks kinda painfull where Edge put that thing... if you get what I mean :wink:

Merc said:

How could I forget those pics?! :banghead: :reject:

Thanks for posting! :D:up:
:yikes:

no prob! also, I just found out this picture is the January pic of my unofficial 2006 calender from Rome, Italy... and the *@#&(*&#$ calendar bit it censoring the belly!!!! :mad:
the more I look at that pic, the more I love it.... the sweet look on his face combined with the sweet little peek on his belly :drool: Bono, please do this more often for us will ya?

Fill in the blanks:

I want _____ above all things.

I want (to be in the 1st row at the Hawaii concert) above all things. It aint gonna happen, but still... I WANT IT.

BEVERLY56 said:
Fill in the blanks:

I want _____ above all things.

I want (to be in the 1st row at the Hawaii concert) above all things. It aint gonna happen, but still... I WANT IT.

hm... if I tell you what I want, am I gonna get it??
I want -Bono- Above all things :D

Uri Geller is so lying. Bono wouldn't do something /that/ crass. He's a dork, but he's a smart dork. Methinks the man's a bit too mature to go displaying his bits and playing with them in public.

It would be funny to see, though. :lmao:

Back
Top Bottom