Leather Day - Freeze Frame!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
capture72.jpg

capture74.jpg

capture78.jpg

capture79.jpg

capture80.jpg

Serena Vox said:

I miss elevation era...

The hair, the blue glasses (or no glasses)...

Couldn't believe it was almost 10 yrs ago....felt like yesterday.

butter7 said:

I miss elevation era...

The hair, the blue glasses (or no glasses)...

Couldn't believe it was almost 10 yrs ago....felt like yesterday.
Elevation era was the era that made me fall in love with Bono. :heart: And the blue shades are by far my favourite. :wink:

Couple more Superdome...
capture103.jpg

capture104.jpg

I'm really fond of those too.

bonocomet said:
Just wondering how you make your screencaps bf1, hcbiggs, anyone else? :hmm: Alot of them are really nice and clear.

Hi Comet!! Risse did these for me she shwed me how but I havent tried it my self yet Im sure someone can explain it better than I can until i can make them myself (with no help)

I think Browneyedgirl and Bonogirl777 just learned hoe to make them and they are doing a great job at it..

Im actaully try making some right now :)

I'll let you know how it goes Comet

P.S Comet you have PM :)

Last edited:
bonocomet: How I make screen caps;
I use windows media player. Throw on the DVD (that's a no-brainer. :lol:) Pause it on the part that I want to capture and right click > DVD features > Capture Image
Save the image and repeat.
I'm pretty sure there is an easier way with like, PowerDVD which I think only requires you to hit the C button, or something. I'm not sure.

...I'm a screen capping addict.

^ :drool:

Thanks so much guys! I usually use print screen but I'm going to try what you said and see how they turn out :)

Serena Vox said:
I use windows media player. Throw on the DVD (that's a no-brainer. :lol:) Pause it on the part that I want to capture and right click > DVD features > Capture Image
I'm pretty sure there is an easier way with like, PowerDVD which I think only requires you to hit the C button, or something. I'm not sure.

Thanks for the info Serena, this sounds much eaiser than what i was trying!!;):up:

and Thank you for your info Browneyedgirl :)

Last edited:
bonocomet said:
Just wondering how you make your screencaps bf1, hcbiggs, anyone else? :hmm: Alot of them are really nice and clear.

I would say most computer dvd media players have picture capture functions. I use my desktop VLC media player 'snapshot' or my laptops Intervideo Windvd 'picture caption' functions. I don't pause or anything I just snap away when I spot a good shot and enchance the cap with my photoshop. Which is not as easy as it may sound especially Bono on the Desire video!! :sexywink:

But print screen should work just as well if a bit slower coz once you've taken the print you then have to stop the dvd and paste said print onto your paint palet and save!!! :wink:

Thank you too hcb and browneyedgirl! I have a few different media players here I can try. I'll post if I get some more good ones!

Last edited:
Ok I'm trying some of the media players on my laptop, this is the best so far. This dvd is not the best quality so the caps are not the clearest unfortunately.

ancatbonodevoreCA1983.jpg

I'll keep trying!

^ :lol:

Serena Vox said:

Ok I tried this one, my wmp doesn't have a capture image feature as far as I can see. :( (I went to dvd features... and don't see it listed)

hcbiggs2002 said:

I would say most computer dvd media players have picture capture functions. I use my desktop VLC media player 'snapshot' or my laptops Intervideo Windvd 'picture caption' functions. I don't pause or anything I just snap away when I spot a good shot and enchance the cap with my photoshop. Which is not as easy as it may sound especially Bono on the Desire video!! :sexywink:

But print screen should work just as well if a bit slower coz once you've taken the print you then have to stop the dvd and paste said print onto your paint palet and save!!! :wink:

I also tried this one. My Intervideo Windvd also doesn't have a picture caption function, unless it's hidden really well!

Back
Top Bottom