Leather Day - Bring out the Green monstrosity!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Fuse is an American TV show, and all the members of U2 took part in the interview. This interview is available on U2Torrents and is 645 MB. I've just upgraded my YSI account and I'm uploading it right now but it's gonna take another 13 hours or so!?! :ohmy: So if you don't mind waiting coz it'll probably take just as long to download.....:crack:

hcbiggs2002 said:
Fuse is an American TV show, and all the members of U2 took part in the interview. This interview is available on U2Torrents and is 645 MB. I've just upgraded my YSI account and I'm uploading it right now but it's gonna take another 13 hours or so!?! :ohmy: So if you don't mind waiting coz it'll probably take just as long to download.....:crack:

Many thanks all the infos.
Right away I'm looking for this on U2Torrents.

401qr5.jpg

hcbiggs2002 said:
:ohmy: I didn't know the file is that big. If it's too much, please don't bother! If you do anyway, thanx in advance.

last unicorn said:

:ohmy: I didn't know the file is that big. If it's too much, please don't bother! If you do anyway, thanx in advance.

Yes, I'll continue to upload now that I've started, although I'm only 14% done! It seems that the longer I continue to upload the more time it seems to be taking, I'm up to 21 hours now!! :huh: Oh well, I guess it'll be done by some time tomorrow, so long as my internet connection doesn't suddenly cut out, which it's prone to do from time to time!! :(

And Eramera, I and two others are seeding the Fuse interview now so hop on while the goings good!! :wink:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom