Leather Day - Bono turns (RED)!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
bonojt27.jpg

03dublin04_170.jpg

Hey Bonofox1..
Hey where did you find that last picture at ASU Activity Center. That was when I met Bono 1992 and have similiar pictures. In fact I would have been standing to the left of who took that picture probably next to them.. Here are my shots and you can see the same guy behind Bono... I was actually talking to him then (in the first one) along with this guy about the other parts of his body he has injured! HAHA!
When I met Bono at EDUN I was actually showing him that picture out of my shots and he signed it. The poor guy was racking his brain out trying to remember me from way back then, but I never expected it. So funny...

Do you have any idea who might have taken it???? Would love to find them and get in touch with them.

Bono2withmymarkerhestole.jpg

photo_2006_9_18_18_17_55.jpg

Bono1outsidewithfans.jpg

Bono3signingautos.jpg

Bono5.jpg

Bono4signingautos.jpg

BonoFox1 said:

Cool u2Jesusgirl :up:

I must have seen your post of your autographed pic somewhere earlier. I do remember us talking once before about it, but I didn't know this one was your pic. Sorry! (I also have a bad memory sometimes!) Such great pics, thanks so much for sharing them. Bono sure looked awesome.

Hi u2jesusgirl
Ive had that pic for a long time ((poss from the "old" Zoo days ))
cause it was in one of my old photo host sites...Yup looks like the same day you took yours :D

Actually i think I might have another one if I dig though my folders..

Last edited:
If you look reeeeeeallllly close, you can see him on one of the video screens. From Chicago 9/20/05--as you can tell, we were at the far corner of the arena, but it was great, anyway!

U2Chicago092005-2.jpg

At least there is red in the picture. :happy:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom