Leather Day:: Bono, Purple Passion Fruit

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
BonoFox1 said:

^^:evil:...If I had my way Bono would be in undies and cowboy hat/camo hat all day long? I mean the man does'nt button up shirts anyway and pants ......well they just get in the way:macdevil:

true, but imagine getting all that leather off :drool:
The sweat, hotness....... *dies*

Leather with cowboy hat I say :evil:

MadDaisy said:

true, but imagine getting all that leather off :drool:
The sweat, hotness....... *dies*

Leather with cowboy hat I say :evil:

I love the way you think Maddy;)...peeling off the sweaty leather!! "WHERE DO WE SIGN UP???"

hmm...Leather,Black Calvins,Cowboy hat, and Macphisto boots!!..((because he has a short complex:wink: ))

PINKSHIRTOOH.jpg

bonopinkprofile.jpg

bono4vo.jpg

BonoFox1 said:

I love the way you think Maddy;)...peeling off the sweaty leather!! "WHERE DO WE SIGN UP???"

hmm...Leather,Black Calvins,Cowboy hat, and Macphisto boots!!..((because he has a short complex:wink: ))

MacPhisto boots! Nice added touch there Bonofox :D
I want to look him in the eye so best put those on :sexywink:

Though I like the black pointy cowboy boots better :shifty:

BonoFox1 said:
Thank you hcbiggs!!! The purple shirt is certainly a shirt seen around the world!:hyper:

I have no doubt he has a closet full!!!!..I'd LOVE to live in Bono's closet!:D :evil: :macdevil:

You and me both!! :wink:

Just earlier today I made the following 'icon' to post with my messages on myspace friends comments!!

Bonopinkshirt3.gif

:evil:

Only Bono can wear a PINK shirt and still look this good!
I so love the purple, it's my favourite colour, and I think it's great that he wears purple so often. I love to wear purple as well, even though it doesn't match with my hair, since my hair is red. That's quite a combination.

Back
Top Bottom