Leather Day- Bono in boots!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
baby_leather.jpg

Last edited:
WOW!! :combust: GREAT pics girls!! Some I hadn't even seen before!! :drool: :faint: :up:

Congratulations FS I see you made ALL ACCESS :dance:

DA BOOT-A!

Um...sorry...little joke my sister and I came up with regarding boots...anywho...good topic for this week. Let's hear it for those lovely boots he strutted in! :D.

miss-U2 said:

Gah...he looks sooooo good in denim...:drool: :combust:...

Originally posted by FallingStar
bono_uf25.jpg

Wow. I've never seen this one before. There's a few of these I haven't seen before. And I like 'em all. Very much. :yes:.

Also, seeing all these War-era pictures makes me think of a really strange dream I had-in it, I was watching Nickelodeon, and they had some show on-can't remember what it was about-and all of a sudden, U2 came on and started playing "Sunday Bloody Sunday"-and it was early U2 that was performing (but it was still 2004). And I was crying, 'cause the song was so sad, and then there was some lady on T.V. talking about how cool it was that Bono'd written the song about his son Sean (yeah, um, don't ask, I don't get where the hell that came from, either), 'cause it helped her cope with some loss of her own. And then I woke up and noticed that the "Sunday Bloody Sunday" video was on T.V. (it was almost over, though). :eyebrow: :huh: :shrug:.

Very strange dream. But anywho, yeah, those pictures made me think of it.

So, yeah, great pictures, everyone! :D.

Angela

all pics :drool:

Cool dream, Angela! And it was on TV when you woke up? It's weird how your mind knows stuff while you're asleep and makes up stuff to go with it. Twilight Zone again! :shifty:

Back
Top Bottom