Leather Day...Bono Comes To Town

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
kellyahern said:
All of our sisters should get together :lol:

Haha, yeah, there ya go. They can sit there and talk about how :coocoo: we are. :p.

Originally posted by kellyahern
I asked my sister the other day, "When U2 go on tour would you be willing to wait in the GA line (if they have one)?"

My sister: "No :| "

Me: "Couldn't we try to get close? :) "

My sister: "Only if we have seats :| "

Me: "Well we'd probably have to stand, but - "

My sister: "No, no standing, must have assigned seats :| "

:lol: She's still a great sister, though :hug:

LOL. My sister'd probably go to a U2 concert with me. She doesn't mind them, but she's nowhere near me as far as fandom goes, and sometimes gets annoyed with me yapping on and on about them.

Sometimes I pity our families and friends...the things they have to put up with from us all. :D.

Angela

Great pics Kelly and everybody. Awesome thread. Happy Birthday again ARW and Happy Sweet 16 Angela's sister.

89a546f9.jpg

:sad: we didn't find the hill to slide down. There was way too much stuff going on this weekend downtown for us to really look. We drove by the area a few times but we just weren't 100 % sure which hill and where to park and all of that. But otherwise it was an amazing time :yes: :D

Yeepee - just what I needed!!!

This is a really, really absolutely fucking brilliant thread!!! :yes:

Thank you so much to all the pic-posters - you're the best, gals!!! :bow: :applaud: :hug:

I'm sorry I don't :huh: Even though I was a very active fan at that time I can't remember seeing either of these pics until I came to PLEBA.

Back
Top Bottom