Leather Day Blue Light Special...Pop Bono

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
U2Kitten said:
But I want to say, just because I like a few of these pics, I still like all the other eras best. But it is a :eyebrow: thing for me to like any, since I never did, and I felt it was a :shocked: ;) But my :heart: is still with the mullet and JT Bono just like Arw's is still with Edge. Oh, and Elevation and AB Bono :drool: But now I have more than 4000 pics! :lol: Golly gee, I love Bono. I love PLEBA! I love you guys! :hug:

I used to HATE JT Edge pictures so bad until I got some interviews and stuff like Outside It's America on video. Now when I see JT pictures I think of the video stuff I have. Edge is Edge no matter what he looks like and I :heart: him no matter what. :shifty: It's still my least favorite look for him but I can deal with it a lot more than I used to be able too.

arw9797 said:

I used to HATE JT Edge pictures so bad until I got some interviews and stuff like Outside It's America on video. Now when I see JT pictures I think of the video stuff I have. Edge is Edge no matter what he looks like and I :heart: him no matter what. :shifty: It's still my least favorite look for him but I can deal with it a lot more than I used to be able too.

Thanks for sharing that, that's just how it was for me too! That's just what happened! It was the interview shots and the candid ones that helped me deal with it. You're right, we love them and they're going to eventually get to us in every form. :yes: :hug:

arw9797 said:

I must confess that I did not care for...are you ready for this? I did not like Bono's JT look!!!:ohmy: :eeklaugh: I know ,almost every woman I knew loved him then but I only had eyes for Larry!:larry: :love:

Although Bono has beautiful hair ,I really did not like that long haired look on him. I loved Rattle and Hum because he was sweating so much and pushing his hair back,it really illuminated his face more then his hair. I loved when he wore a ponytail but was not crazy about his hair down...:reject:...I know, but I have come around...slowly...:sexywink:

Bono has a great face. It's not perfect but that's why he's so beautiful to me! I don't like to see it obscured with long hair ...although...that DOES have a certain sexiness I must admit...:hmm:...oh heck, that man is sexy no matter what!!!:drool:

Last edited:
This is GREAT how we can all talk about this! Probably most of us have felt at one time they didn't like a particular look of a particular guy, and that is okay. It happens, everybody has their own taste, turnons and turnoffs. But U2 turns us all on in some way, and that's why we're here, and I'm glad we are! :)

Billie, I have over 4000 on my computer but only about 1500 are on my fotki page right now and about 1000 of those are just Bono :reject: Someone I know asked me recently, 'why do you need so many pictures of the SAME Irish guy?' :huh: :laugh: I could see how someone might see it that way, but we all know the answer to that;) Good to have others to share an obsession with! :up:

Now more pic posting! So these have already been posted somewhere in this long thread, but I'm sure nobody will mind seeing them again. These are some of the pics I really like and some I have blown up. I have loads, I mean loads, of short hair pics I love, but these are among the ones with the "Pop chop" as you say that I like :drool:

orangep2.jpg

allofff.jpg

army.jpg

U2Kitten said:
Now more pic posting! So these have already been posted somewhere in this long thread, but I'm sure nobody will mind seeing them again. These are some of the pics I really like and some I have blown up. I have loads, I mean loads, of short hair pics I love, but these are among the ones with the "Pop chop" as you say that I like :drool:

allofff.jpg

army.jpg

These are 2 of my all time favorites. The second one is almost too :censored: beautful!

U2Kitten said:
This is GREAT how we can all talk about this! Probably most of us have felt at one time they didn't like a particular look of a particular guy, and that is okay. It happens, everybody has their own taste, turnons and turnoffs. But U2 turns us all on in some way, and that's why we're here, and I'm glad we are! :)

Exactly. I've been more open to the Pop look thanks to this thread. It's still not my personal favorite look, but I've managed to find a lot of pictures from this era that do him justice, so I appreciate it more now. Leave it to Bono to do everything in his power to get us girls to constantly like him, eh? LOL.

And yeah, it is great that we can all admit what looks are our favorites and least favorites like this (heh, Billie, had no idea that at one time you weren't a fan of the long hair! 'Tis okay, though. :)).

Originally posted by U2Kitten
Billie, I have over 4000 on my computer but only about 1500 are on my fotki page right now and about 1000 of those are just Bono :reject:

:wave: :yes:. Similar instance with me. :).

Someone I know asked me recently, 'why do you need so many pictures of the SAME Irish guy?' :huh: :laugh: I could see how someone might see it that way, but we all know the answer to that;)

We sure do. Why not? Each picture showcases something great about him, after all!

Good to have others to share an obsession with! :up:

It sure is. We all understand each other in regards to this stuff. I like that.

Also, I believe this week, arw has died and gone to heaven thanks to all these threads. Am I right, arw?

Angela

I've been looking through this thread :sick: and it has to be the hottest and sexiest thing I've ever seen! :drool: I am panting and drooling all over my keyboard! I so hot right now :censored:

:bow: to everybody who posted these pics!! Vampira your avatar is cool! Everybody's is cool because almost everybody in this thread has a hot, sexy, gorgeous Pop Bono avatar with a POP chop! I want a POP chop avatar and I'm going to go change it now. Pop Bono! POP chop! :love: :faint:

Can I rate this thread more than 5 stars?

arw9797 said:
I feel like I'm cheating on Edge :sad: I've only had a non Edge avatar a few times and it only lasted a few days......

Don't worry about it, you've got the FEVER! :combust: Somehow, this thread does that to you. I NEVER thought in a million years I'd ever have an avatar of Pop Bono. But there he is! :D

Enjoy the fun and you can always put Edge back later;)

Moonlit_Angel said:

Exactly. I've been more open to the Pop look thanks to this thread. It's still not my personal favorite look, but I've managed to find a lot of pictures from this era that do him justice, so I appreciate it more now. Leave it to Bono to do everything in his power to get us girls to constantly like him, eh? LOL.

:yes: Exactly!

:up: your whole post!

Last edited:
:) ^^^^.

arw9797 said:
:shifty:

I think the avatar speaks for itself.

Hehe, yeah, it does. And hey, there's nothing wrong with finding both men attractive. Bono's my personal favorite, yes, but I certainly won't deny that Edge is nice-looking, too. There've been some pictures of him I've found in which he looked really good. Same goes with Adam and Larry. All four men have been blessed with some good looks (must be something in the water in Ireland), so it's only natural that we'll find all four of them attractive at some point and time. :).

Angela

Moonlit_Angel said:
:) ^^^^.

Hehe, yeah, it does. And hey, there's nothing wrong with finding both men attractive. Bono's my personal favorite, yes, but I certainly won't deny that Edge is nice-looking, too. There've been some pictures of him I've found in which he looked really good. Same goes with Adam and Larry. All four men have been blessed with some good looks (must be something in the water in Ireland), so it's only natural that we'll find all four of them attractive at some point and time. :).

Angela

:shifty: I've never ever had a :drool: moment for Larry or Adam. :shrug:

<--------- Avatar came long before Pop Week. :)

arw9797 said:

:shifty:

I think the avatar speaks for itself.
Avatars and a sig last week sometime and stationary in some snail mail...:sexywink:

Never really had a :drool: moment for Larry or Adam myself.

And I think I saved at least 58 from this thread, too, and I had quite a supply anyway! There's probably some doubles on the cd that used to be the hard drive I blew up downloading songs and...ahem...saving pictures...:shifty:

Kariann said:

That's quite a bit of Pop Bono there. :yes:

Yes :drool: But it's never enough!

Originally posted by Schmeg
<--------- Avatar came long before Pop Week:)

But of course ;) Schmeg and Kariann, you are the Princesses of POP and I salute you! :bow: :bow: :applaud: :up:

Still, it is a statement to the extreme sex appeal and magnetism of sexy POP BONO and his hot POP CHOP that so many people have POP avatars now :macdevil: Edge girls love POP BONO! JT Bono girls fall in love with the POP CHOP! :evil: It's taking over! POP takes over PLEBA! I want everyone to go POP! It's POP magic, this POP week, the short hair thread, this thread, the group pics and Edge day pics, POP rules! This has got to be the most successful Leather Day ever. We are coming up on 300 posts! Let's keep it up! I wish it could go on forever!

Back
Top Bottom