Leather Day Blue Light Special...Pop Bono

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
If anyone else has any more sexy Pop chops they want to post, no need to stop now! Come on, I've been Pop deprived and now I can't get enough (of that lovey dovey stuff);)

originally posted by Billie Midol

popyes-vi.jpg

Is Bono cute with his POP CHOP? See his shirt! :yes:

Last edited:
I don't think this one has been posted yet, Suit of Lights! :love:

suitoflights-vi.jpg

and I'm not coming down;)

U2Kitten said:
I don't think this one has been posted yet, Suit of Lights! :love:

suitoflights-vi.jpg

and I'm not coming down;)

Wow, I've never seen that either. I missed PopMart due to the tour hitting Atlanta the night before Thanksgiving. :reject:

Anyone have pics of him in that hideous 'bubble' suit he wore at the Santiago POP concert in '98?:lmao:

He's still hot but that suit :rolleyes:...between that and the muscle man shirt:ohmy:...some of the worst things he has ever worn....and yet....he somehow manages to make it work for him..:drool:

Why hello there, Pop Bono! Welcome to the forum! :lol: How do you like the hot pics of yourself?

:shifty: It's me...arw :D I think one of my friends found me on Interference so I want to close my journal under arw. I talk about my family and occassionally my friends a little too much in my journal for anyone I know to read it.

I needed a new name so here I am...I probably won't be posting as Pop Bono, just my journal.

Billie Midol said:
Anyone have pics of him in that hideous 'bubble' suit he wore at the Santiago POP concert in '98?:lmao:

He's still hot but that suit :rolleyes:...between that and the muscle man shirt:ohmy:...some of the worst things he has ever worn....and yet....he somehow manages to make it work for him..:drool:

I tell you, the outfits were a BIG reason I never liked the Pop look. Even if he did have hair, those clothes were :no: I liked his AB, JT and UF clothes best. I am also not crazy about his Elevation stuff, too baggy and the shoes too cloddy, but beat the muscle shirt by a mile! I'm still having a hard time with the hardcore Popmart stuff, the really gaudy colors and the costumes. I don't like the boxer suit either. I am coming to like the bubble pants thanks to Schmeg and Kariann. I don't know what the Santiago one looked like. But Pop Bono himself, his face, his Pop chop, are okay with me:) Also I noticed more now that I've been looking he did wear some leather jackets and decent outfits in that era at times. There are some nice pics!

Pop Bono said:
:shifty: It's me...arw :D I think one of my friends found me on Interference so I want to close my journal under arw. I talk about my family and occassionally my friends a little too much in my journal for anyone I know to read it.

I needed a new name so here I am...I probably won't be posting as Pop Bono, just my journal.

Oh, I understand, good reason. You picked a cool name! :up:

U2Kitten said:

I tell you, the outfits were a BIG reason I never liked the Pop look. Even if he did have hair, those clothes were :no: I liked his AB, JT and UF clothes best. I am also not crazy about his Elevation stuff, too baggy and the shoes too cloddy, but beat the muscle shirt by a mile! I'm still having a hard time with the hardcore Popmart stuff, the really gaudy colors and the costumes. I don't like the boxer suit either. I am coming to like the bubble pants thanks to Schmeg and Kariann. I don't know what the Santiago one looked like. But Pop Bono himself, his face, his Pop chop, are okay with me:) Also I noticed more now that I've been looking he did wear some leather jackets and decent outfits in that era at times. There are some nice pics!

Yeah, I tend to focus on his face anyway.:love: That way I can phase out some of those hideous clothes he wore.

Did you notice that he was kind of thin during the Pop era? Nothing wrong with that I guess but I like him better with a little bit of meat on his bones.:tongue:

LMAO!! OMG! The way we go on about him...I love it... :D

Last edited:
Billie Midol said:

Heh, can't say I disagree with this. Even in the most bizarre outfit, he still looks better than a lot of other guys I could think of. And besides, he's a good person, so that alone is reason enough to love him, no matter what he wears! :D.

Originally posted by Billie Midol
LMAO!! OMG! The way we go on about him...I love it...

Hehe, yeah, isn't it great? :).

Angela

Just FYI I posted that suit of lights pic because I thought it was one that hadn't been posted before, not because I thought it was 'hot.' ;) He does look kinda funky there :lol:

Hot new avatar there Pop Bono ;) I hope to see you post more even if it's just in POP threads :wave:

Here's a discovery I made, has anyone else ever noticed how SEXY his jawline, chin, bone structure, and of course his neck look with the hair this short?

plez2.jpg

I am proud to say I have added yet more Pop chops to my sig, to proclaim my love for this look to the world! :yes: I want to thank you all one last time :hug:

:heart:

popchop2.gif
pcsig5.jpg

:combust:

Last edited:
I feel like the scariest of PLEBA girls after my peculiar behavior yesterday :laugh: :shifty: Sorry.

This thread has made it an entire week and it's been good. But I know all good things must come to an end and the party is over now, though it's hard to leave it behind. But they'll be another POP thread someday. This was the best one ever.

Vampira said:

This thread has made it an entire week and it's been good. But I know all good things must come to an end and the party is over now, though it's hard to leave it behind. But they'll be another POP thread someday. This was the best one ever.

One more POP shot of the whole band...:wink:

33%3A45%3C5523232%7Ffp58%3Dot%3E232%3B%3D899%3D354%3DXROQDF%3E23234%3C645587%3Aot1lsi

U2Kitten said:

Here's a discovery I made, has anyone else ever noticed how SEXY his jawline, chin, bone structure, and of course his neck look with the hair this short?

plez2.jpg

popchop2.gif
pcsig5.jpg

:combust:

Ah,grasshopper,you have learned so much in your POP Chop journey:yes:
You said it perfectly...that's EXACTLY why I love that POP Chop look:love:...that and the idea of running my hand over his fuzzy head...:drool::flirt:

Moonlit_Angel said:

Heh, can't say I disagree with this. Even in the most bizarre outfit, he still looks better than a lot of other guys I could think of. And besides, he's a good person, so that alone is reason enough to love him, no matter what he wears! :D.

Well said,Angela!:applaud: He is a good person and he's famous! That's a rare combination. I love that uses his celebrity to help such worthy causes. A man with a heart like his is sexy beyond words...:heart: :bono:

Hehe, yeah, isn't it great? :).

Angela

It sure is!!! :yes:

Billie Midol said:

You said it perfectly...that's EXACTLY why I love that POP Chop look:love:...that and the idea of running my hand over his fuzzy head...:drool::flirt:

Thank you, you have been one of my good teachers :up: I have truly seen the light of the sexiness of the POP CHOP! :combust: I want to scream it to the world POP CHOP!!!!!!

Billie Midol said:

Originally posted by U2Kitten
Thank you, you have been one of my good teachers I have truly seen the light of the sexiness of the POP CHOP! I want to scream it to the world POP CHOP!!!!!!

:applaud: :macdevil:

Back
Top Bottom