Leather day : Beach Babe

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
858.jpg

I think it is Nicole, sorry i can't remember her last name, from the Pussycat Dolls.

Hi BonoFox :wave:

Can u tell me where these photos are from? Thanks for sharing!

Those are from the extra feature from the u218 video box special ((alt Vertigo video)), or something like that..I forget, I'll look for it when I get home, unless someone else can help me remember where this came from.

*I have SO MANY U2 specials that I can't keep track of them :)

Those are from the extra feature from the u218 video box special ((alt Vertigo video)), or something like that..I forget, I'll look for it when I get home, unless someone else can help me remember where this came from.

*I have SO MANY U2 specials that I can't keep track of them :)

Now I know why they looked familiar, but I couldn't think of where I viewed them before. I have that video.

I also have the same problem of keeping track of what my DVD's have on them. I guess one could have worse problems.

^ I'm glad you have the same problems I do keeping track of everything :lol:

That Vertigo video is the one they call the Lisbon version (Jacknife Lee Mix) It also was included on the Vertigo DVD released in 2004, which is where I 1st saw the vid. :)

I think it's on the HTDAAB bonus disc that came with the limited edition of the album.

Funny, because some time ago I was asking the same question about these pictures. I couldn't remember which DVD they were from.

^ I don't think it's on there, at least not on mine! The bonus disc includes the Temple Bar version (banjo) and the HQ version (the one with Bono in the shiny pants in the studio :sexywink: )
Although there are some of the same scenes from the vid at the beginning of the documentary on that bonus disc (while Love and Peace Or Else is playing) so I'll bet you're thinking of that, and it could be very well where those screen caps came from too.

Back
Top Bottom