Leather Day - Angel In Devil's Shoes

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
So cute! :cute:

ptx6a

Moonlit_Angel said:
WHEEEEEE!!!!!! I get to participate in Leather Day again, finally! Oh, how I have missed this day (shame I wasn't near a computer on my birthday, 'cause that fell on a Wednesday, and participating in Leather Day would've been an excellent way to celebrate my birthday. Meh. Oh, well)! *Runs around the room excitedly for a few minutes, eventually calms down*

Angela

Happy(belated) Birthday, Angela!:wave: :happy::hug::bono:
3424%3B88723232%7Ffp58%3Dot%3E232%3B%3D899%3D354%3DXROQDF%3E23234%3A642%3A534ot1lsi

3424%3B88723232%7Ffp54%3Dot%3E232%3B%3D899%3D354%3DXROQDF%3E23234%3A642%3A535ot1lsi

*gasp* *gasp* *gasp*

God! --- hyperventilating has never been so much fun!! :faint:

Thank you ladies!! Thank you all!!! :yes:

:ohmy:

Why u2granny, what an eye for attention you have!!!

:applaud:

Wonder if it was the same day... he obviously has stubble in the second picture that he does not have in the first one, but it could be after a long night of partying :eyebrow:

Last edited:
Bono did say in an RS comment about the dress pic that it was his housekeeper/nanny Suzie's (the blonde girl in the pic)

WELCOME BACK ANGELA! :wave:

angelas.jpg

The file name for this pic on my computer is "Angela's" :yes:

U2Kitten said:
Bono did say in an RS comment about the dress pic that it was his housekeeper/nanny Suzie's (the blonde girl in the pic)

WELCOME BACK ANGELA! :wave:

angelas.jpg

The first one was the end of tour party, the second was the next morning. I think that's Suzanne from Principle Manag.

82dc118c.jpg

Well I knew her name was Sue something :huh: but if she doesn't work at his house the dress would not have had any reason to be in his bedroom :shifty:

U2Kitten said:
Well I knew her name was Sue something :huh: but if she doesn't work at his house the dress would not have had any reason to be in his bedroom :shifty:

I think that was a RS interview where he talked about several pictures. He said he didn't know what he was doing in the dress.

It belonged to a girl named Suzanne Doyle. If I am not mistaken Suzanne is working with U2 again after working someplace else for awhile.

U2Kitten said:
angelas.jpg

Awwww, that's so sweet :hug:! Thanks!

And thanks for the welcomes, everyone-I missed you guys like crazy! It really is good to be back here, being a part of this again. Also, Billie Midol, thanks for the belated birthday wish. :).

Hope you all are doing well and everything (wait a minute, we're all sitting here drooling over Bono pictures-of course you're all doing well, then! :p).

Speaking of pictures...

kellyahern said:

...I was gonna say, if we're having a devilish theme here, we can't forget this one. Glad to see it in here. And I have to agree wholeheartedly about the whole thing with the tour guide at Graceland. The look on his face in that one gets me every time (all those who envy that tour guide, raise your hands...)

kellyahern said:

Haha, aw, I like this one. He's such a goofball :hug:.

u2granny said:

You beat me to it-this is the one I was planning on sharing. This one is perfect for this theme. It's funny, too...I'm not a big motorcycle person, but if I were hanging out with him there, and he had a motorcycle nearby, and he was getting ready to head off on it...

Also, as always, let's hear it for the JT/R&H era pictures! Tons of great ones in here from that era :drool:.

Angela

Back
Top Bottom