Leather Day - Angel In Devil's Shoes

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
1f0b9175.jpg

57ef9a69.jpg

WHEEEEEE!!!!!! I get to participate in Leather Day again, finally! Oh, how I have missed this day (shame I wasn't near a computer on my birthday, 'cause that fell on a Wednesday, and participating in Leather Day would've been an excellent way to celebrate my birthday. Meh. Oh, well)! *Runs around the room excitedly for a few minutes, eventually calms down*

Miroslava said:
I know smoking is not good for him, I hate smoke, never have someked, yet I find Smoking!Bono irresistable :drool:

Heh, yeah, he's about the only guy I know of who I can deal with when it comes to the whole smoking thing. Maybe it's 'cause I know he'd be respectful and not blow it in people's faces and stuff.

Excellent pictures here, as always-I'll go do some hunting soon here and find one or two to share. It's nice to find some newer pictures in here, and as always, I'm thrilled to see him in red in some of these pictures :D :up:.

By the way, LOL at U2Kitten's thing about the SNL stuff-I actually had no idea they were going to be on there, so I missed practically the whole show and am so not happy about that, but I did manage to catch the last performance, the "I Will Follow" one. Yeah...that one was...interesting, to say the least...:p.

Angela

Does anyone have a screencap of the moment in R&H when Bono "persuades" the tour guide at Graceland to let Larry sit on the motorcycle? He's so bad there, and he knows it...I just love that bit. :drool:

Back
Top Bottom