Leather Day: All I want (4 xmas) is you

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Bono7.jpg

Dear Santa,
I have been very good and patient and helpful. Now, please give me the horizontal Bono in sun. I want him to be rested, so that he will have LOTS of energy when he is delivered to me on Christmas. I promise to take VERY good care of him.

111482427_e8c268d178.jpg
:drool:

Oh hell, I'll take him any way I can get him, IT'S ALL FINE and GOOD.:mad: :crazy:

As I get my Xtmas presents for the three Wise Men I post my card for my favourite one here.

Dear Balthasar, this year I've been a veeery good girl, I've used my ipod, so the neighbours have been able to listen to their own music, that's why I ask you the Bono this year and I promise I will use it as often as the ipod, or even more...., I send you a pic of the exact model I want, there are two different set of complements, the piano one will be ok, but I would rather have the one with the red guitar. You don't need to wrap it, you know I get so nervous with wraps.
I'll leave some cookies for you and your page and some water your camel. Thank you.

robeguitar.jpg

AchtungBonoinrobe.jpg

bonopianorobechicago3-92AC-2.jpg

Last edited:
blm said:
Before we are through here, Santa will be so hot for Bono, he will keep him all for himself :shame: :giggle:

he better doesn't dare to do it, unless he won't us to cut his beard off and let down his tummy by jumping on it...:waiting:

btw..a horizontal bono in the sun, blm? :sexywink:

Marien said:
Dear Balthasar, I promise I will use it as often as the ipod, or more... You don't need to wrap it, you know I get so nervous with wraps.
BluRmGrl said:
Dearest Santa, please please please please bring me the Deluxe Leather Bono complete with Scrumptious Dressy Wardrobe Fashion Collection.
Nemesis said:
Dear Santa...because I was, I am and I will be very good girl....:angel:
bonohero said:
Dear Santa, bring me "frisky" Bono, but I think I'd enjoy unwrapping him best. I've included a picture of the model I would like.
BonoFox1 said:
Dear Santa,Ive been naughty this year!Since I am lazy, please send me my Bono's in quick and easy to unwrap versions.
mysterious_jen said:
dear santa..because im a pagan and not inot xmas much i prefer something a little more :macdevil: ...

...oh girls! your letters are sooo touching...:lmao: ...I have tears of funny, thanks for making this leather day so good :laugh:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom