Leather Day: Achtung Y'all!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
LostAtMoon said:
e32917a6.jpg

I just love Bono's "throes of passon look"

:sigh: Achtung Bono. Goodness Lordy me. He's so incredibly beautiful and dreamy--I've seen that posted a few times. Dreamy describes him. Have you ever seen a more beautiful man???

His blue eyes show up so vividly in many pictures--I sometimes find myself just staring at his eyes.

:( I need to get back to work--but my concentration is shot for the day.

Billie Midol said:

LOL! I think Bono is a very sexy looking man but in that pic he sort of looks like Johnny Cash with Ron Wood's hair....*dodges tomatoes being thrown after such a comment* :reject::ohmy:

:reject: Billie - funny you should say that..... I've thought it many times. :reject:

(*Blu cowers with Billie Midol to avoid flying fruits and veggies) :D

sweetie said:

I just love Bono's "throes of passon look"

:sigh: Achtung Bono. Goodness Lordy me. He's so incredibly beautiful and dreamy--I've seen that posted a few times. Dreamy describes him. Have you ever seen a more beautiful man???

His blue eyes show up so vividly in many pictures--I sometimes find myself just staring at his eyes.

:( I need to get back to work--but my concentration is shot for the day.

LOL! I think you and I are the same person when it comes to Bono-great post!:up:

sweetie said:

:drool: This is fast becoming my favorite picture of all time. Holy :silent: If he was standing in front of me looking at me like that I would not be responsible for my actions!!!!

That IS my current fave...:love:
I know what you mean about the expression in his eyes...:faint:

Moonlit_Angel said:
Ooooohhhhh, good thread, girls, lots of great pictures here...Billie Midol, yeah, exactly, I always think of Johnny Cash when I see that picture, too. I guess that's why every time I see that picture, the word "respect" automatically comes to mind, 'cause he's kinda commanding respect there the way Johnny always did when he'd be on stage or something, ya know?

I love the pose he strikes in this picture. That's one thing I always love about a lot of the pictures from this era-he's always striking some really cool pose in them.

And yes, this one got me, too :D:

Niiiiiiccccce...:). I'm totally with you girls about the blue eyes-that shade of blue in them is just so pretty, seriously...

U2Kitten, I'd been having difficulties getting to this site, too. Hmm :shrug:. Wonder what was up.

Angela

Hi Angela! :hug: :wave:
Great post , as always! :up:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom