Leather Day! _ Bono's greatest hits!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
BonoPoster1.jpg

JCOSTER said:
Higgs: We both did Leather day with almost the same idea! Wow talk about Bono vibes! If you want to merge them, it is fine with me or else we can just have 2. :wink:

Hey there! It would have been fine with me too if the mods had choosen to merge our two leather day threads but they didn't so....

bonochristvogue1992fw2.jpg

:madwife: at Christy but at the idea (fantasy!) of Bono kissing me right there :drool: :combust: :faint:

:evil:

bonoinmojo102006uv8.jpg

Bono in Melb said:
He hasn't got any better looking.

Well that truely is a matter of opinion, you may think that but I personally think Bono is better looking now than he was 20 odd years ago! I even started a thread last year stating that, but like said it's all relative. :shrug: I think you'll find that their plenty of people here who would heartly disagree with your opinion....

Bonohair1983.jpg

:yikes:

Bono2004.jpg

:drool:

Last edited:
I THINK I do, but I'll have to look around, (I'm still out of town right now) I'll post it if I find it, or hopefully someone else will post it!

I went through a bunch of my files tonight, but so far haven't found the bigger size... 3 am now so gotta go get some sleep. I'll try to check a bit more tomorrow! sorry!

uh oh. I knew I had that one in 2 different sizes, but I just found an even smaller one! Which means unfortunately that one is my big one! :( so sorry hcb!

Hopefully someone else has it!

Back
Top Bottom