Leather Day

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Freefall said:
Is this a little too casual...? Found it online...

bonoswim.jpg

No that's just fine. :evil:

u2trinity said:

it was my screen saver for a while .
please-337-1.jpg

...and you were still be able to work with that beauty on screen?

newshoottj2.jpg

I have this one on mine in office and everytime I turn down a window to open another application...well I can't help staring at his shirt :drool:...and of course then I don't know what I was going to look for anymore...

u2trinity said:
Freefall said:

Glad you liked it...

hoodie.gif

it's from the MTV vma's . hoodie Bono :drool:

bonohoodybuttplease.jpg

bonopleasebonosleeves.jpg

I could give you guys a link to download that vid for ipod if you like. I also have all the rehearsal vids.... this one is as good as the actual performance

bonopopcigpleasegreen.jpg

bonopoprehearsalcig3.jpg

bonopleaserehearsalcig2.jpg

bonopleaserehearsalcig.jpg

bonopoplook.jpg

bonocomet said:

I could give you guys a link to download that vid for ipod if you like. I also have all the rehearsal vids.... this one is as good as the actual performance

:yes:
...some more stills will be also appreciated :love: :drool:
(of course I'm only speaking for myself, as I'm not a ipod user)
thanks.

Well you can still just watch the vid on your computer, you don't need an ipod actually :wink: And the reheasal vid is only for computer, It's :drool:

I'll upload them and post it here when it's ready.

Here's the rehearsal... you won't be disappointed :combust:

(He's smoking a cig the entire time he's singing too, naughty Bono)

http://www.save file.com/projects/1083272

(Go to Please Rehearsal)

Take all you want, it's there to share :D

Plus I hate when Save file deletes my stuff that hasn't had a download in 30 days :grumpy: , so please please share :)

bonocomet said:

(Go to Please Rehearsal)

Wow!!!
Thank you for this.
There's a lot of stuff that I've never seen or never heard.
:bow:

I have so much stuff on my computer, I just try to randomly add things every once in a while. (That's just a tiny fraction of it all LOL) You can also subscribe and they'll email you when I add stuff :)

The VMA Please performance (Bono in the hoody) should be loaded up in about 5 minutes :wave:

bonocomet said:
I have so much stuff on my computer, I just try to randomly add things every once in a while. (That's just a tiny fraction of it all LOL) You can also subscribe and they'll email you when I add stuff :)

The VMA Please performance (Bono in the hoody) should be loaded up in about 5 minutes :wave:

Well, this is a notably useful idea. :yes:
Thanks. Again.

what? :ohmy:

It's definitely there... I'm looking at it right now. :scratch:

(you did remove the space right?) That's very weird... maybe try again!

bonocomet, that's a great project, there is some audio stuff I didn't have and the videos are also very cool. Thanks a lot for posting the link! :bow:

You're welcome :)

I used to have different projects with different names and categories, but I finally just decided oh the heck with it and threw it all together in one big pot. :lol: So you have to dig around a bit I know, sorry! If anyone is looking for something in particular too just ask, I may have it and can add it to the pot. :happy:

bonocomet said:
what? :ohmy:
It's definitely there... I'm looking at it right now. :scratch:
(you did remove the space right?) That's very weird... maybe try again!

Yes I did remove the space...but unfortunately there's much more space in my brain...er...I forgot the "s" of projects...:reject:
It works now, thanks.

oooohhhh :faint:

Wow, took a break from cleaning house and tending to my sick daughter, and this put a BIG smile on my face.
Thank you for sharing your treasures, bonocomet. Will check out your stuff later:hi5: mwah!!

bonocomet said:

(Go to Please Rehearsal)

:shocked: OMG , bonocomet your save file is a mother load of goodies .
:banghead: damn Bono hotness when I saw Bono strip-tease I forgot what I went for :combust: ok going back for the mtv thing .

Thank you bonocomet . :bow:

Back
Top Bottom