Leather Day

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
nicely said youvedonewhat .:yes:

"He's like a gift unwrapping itself....":drool: :drool: :drool:

he's just so multi-talented . God how I love him .:wink:

Rosebud said:
Thanks for the warm welcome! You are all lovely.
Let's see whether my picture posting skills are just a fluke or not...
yeowzha.jpg

That's pretty casual, right?:sexywink:

:lmao: Bono undies, :drool:

Freefall said:
Bad20.png

Ohhh, and, Bonocomet, are you and Bonofox alright in California? The world is burning over there...and I'm worried about you girls. (Of course I don't think this photo will slow down any flames!)

Thanks for your kind thoughts :hug: I'm doing ok so far, although I have friends who have lost their homes and have not been so lucky. As far as I know BF1 is doing ok as well. (She should have left today for NY so I hope she's having a safe journey!)

and photos like that can always help me feel better, thanks! :wink:

bonocomet said:

:hmm:

Is your address still the same? I put the Lovetown special on a dvd for you. :)
The quality is by no means perfect because it's a pretty small file to go to dvd, but it's definitely watchable!

and if anyone wants to download the 100 mb file here is the mega upload link :wave:

http://www.mega upload.com/?d=8STSFB7J

This Lovetown docu is goregeous!!!
I've never seen this before.
Thank you for this!
:bow:

Will this be up for awhile? I am not going to have my regular computer for some days> thanks bonocomet.

Onekea, love your tweety letter!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It should be there for awhile, I'm not sure how long mega upload stays up, but if it does expire, just let me know and I'll re-up it :)

bonocomet said:
Wow that WAS fast! :ohmy:
No problem :)

my gymnastic's instructor says: short, low and fast referring to the exercise but I always chortle thinking of bono :giggle:

hi, comet. how's doing there today?:wave:

short low and fast :lol:

Hi onekea :wave: I'm doing good thanks. I live real near the coast, so my neighborhood has been safe. Fires are still burning here tho, and they keep evacuating new areas as the fires move. They still don't seen the end in sight, but at least the weather is giving the firefighters a good break at the moment. Thanks for asking :hug:

But since this is Leather Day... :shifty:

Bonojeanscratetilt.jpg

bonojoanbaez.jpg

Bono in jeans :drool:

bonocomet said:
Hi onekea :wave: I'm doing good thanks. I live real near the coast, so my neighborhood has been safe. Fires are still burning here tho, and they keep evacuating new areas as the fires move. They still don't seen the end in sight, but at least the weather is giving the firefighters a good break at the moment. Thanks for asking :hug:

But since this is Leather Day... :shifty:

Bonojeanscratetilt.jpg

Bono in jeans :drool:

:drool: :faint: :combust:

And that's good Comet. :hug: Hope you stay safe. :yes:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom