LEATHER Bono Day meeting!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
*OH MY THUD*

__hr_bono_ZOOTV.jpg

What a meeting, Mel you'll have to come every week, you have some pics we've never seen before. Your story is the perfect thing for this club too. Some people may not have heard it, and we need true Bono dreams like that instead of just pics. If someone had written a fantasy story about going on stage with Bono it couldn't have been any better than your story.

Pop Bono

Look how short he is... I think it's really cute !
Tallbono.jpg

FIDEL.jpg

bonorio.jpg

bono97_3cute.jpg

bono005.jpg

I don't know if any of you have seen the serie of pics of Bono in shorts.... I have a couple... I've always only seen one around... (they aren't big though)
abre2701.jpg

------------------
"Forgive me Father!"- Bono on May 28th after rolling around with me :)

Bono in Montreal! I had no idea they were at this hotel! Not fair!
__hr_P0001861MTL.jpg

happycuty.jpg

me052001_bonoandcostello_miami.jpg

I think this pic has a wet Sydney look...
__hr_3x63535.jpg

I always had a thing for this pic
u2-carling5.jpg

------------------
"Forgive me Father!"- Bono on May 28th after rolling around with me :)

Originally posted by UV2001:
Looks like you did about as good a job as I did. Total break this was supposed to be and today I have been on here, been on this Bono thread, listened to U2 and watched them lol. That's more U2 than I have had over the past 2 months lol. This having a break isn't really working well is it lol. Oh btw I love that pic
smile.gif

No it's not lol and here I thought you'd be ashamed of me! It's so funny we feel the same way but did the same thing. SIGH.

------------------
~Burned by the fire of love~

Originally posted by Autumn454:
No it's not lol and here I thought you'd be ashamed of me! It's so funny we feel the same way but did the same thing. SIGH.

Lol. I know
smile.gif

I listened to my Slane cd today from beginning to end. I think having a break is going to be a real struggle lol

Originally posted by UV2001:
Lol. I know
smile.gif

I listened to my Slane cd today from beginning to end. I think having a break is going to be a real struggle lol

LOL, I listened to JT and came here again. I don't know if I have the strength to fight it. Maybe we're not as off Bono as we thought, or maybe he's calling us back. Guess time will tell. I am having such a hard time! SIGH.

------------------
~Burned by the fire of love~

Originally posted by Autumn454:
LOL, I listened to JT and came here again. I don't know if I have the strength to fight it. Maybe we're not as off Bono as we thought, or maybe he's calling us back. Guess time will tell. I am having such a hard time! SIGH.

LOL I was thinkin the same thing lol. This really isn't working is it lol. I just can't stay away
smile.gif

Back
Top Bottom