last night i had a dream about...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

ABEL

An Angel In Devil's Shoes
bono's body guard :giggle:

i don't remember much of the details of the dream only that bono's body guard and i were good friends and he wasn't bono's body guard any more.

i posted the details that i could remember about the dream in my journal here.

:laugh: :reject:

ABEL said:
is it really so wrong to dream about the body guard? :uhoh:

:lmao:

sorryi shouldnt laugh, bad jem *smack self*

from what ive heard johns a nice guy! not actually talked to him myself, edges guy bryans a sweetie though :cute:

not sure what your dream might mean :shrug:

it just reminded me of my friend who is obsessed with the bodyguard of a famous irish boyband, yes she does go see the band to see the body guard

:lmao:

anyway am sure there are worse things to dream of than john

:wink: although there are better things, like Bono :drool:

I had a dream last week about being best friends with Bonos daughter, Jordan. (it's strange because she's born 5/10/89 and I'm 5/8/89..)

we went to uni together and became really great friends. she liked the whole hiphop/rap music, and I tried to get her to listen to her dad and friends music. her response to that was "I hear enough of him as it is, why should I listen to him during my freetime?" and she went into this whole rampage about Bonos lectures as a dad and he's so dull and repetitive. he wouldn't let her date either :lmao:

it was such an interesting dream because she invited me over for dinner and I saw the band and their families there. it was this whole barbecue and their house was enormous!..

.. then afterwards we went to the library and we studied for some upcoming exam. :|

:wink: don't feel like the oddball, we all have strange dreams about anyone whos in any way connected to U2/Bono

I certainly did :huh:

bonoishot said:

liked this bit:

i think in the dream bono was a little jealous even though i kept telling him that john and i were just friends

:laugh:

not bono....rono...my bf's screen name here :cute: :heart:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom