Larry's Turn: Things You'd Love to Do With....

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Sherry Darling

New Yorker
Other than.....

:)

No numbers this time, cause I'm lazy.

- shoot pool
- howz about a drumming lesson? You know, where you'd have to sit on his lap and he'd hold the drumsticks in your hands.... *phew*
- ride on that Harley baby! Strap my hands 'cross his engine...

(Can you tell it's summertime at PLEBA?)

SD

hmmm...Can I just sit on his lap?

Or maybe he could mow my lawn with his shirt off? (okay, I stole that one from Rosie O'Donnell...That's what she wanted Tom Cruise to do for her.)

Or...We could go swimming!

oooo

Oooo Larry Bear fantises!

*Definitely cuddling (i don't know if he would be into that though :p)
*A ride on the Harley puuurrrr
*Drum duet! But on the same kit...since I already know the drooms I would just sit between his legs (O_O) and we would...
em....bang....:ohmy: :mac: :p
*Moonlight stroll
*Just talk
*Listen to Elvis
*Kiss his soft lips ;)

i'd ask larry to give me a piggy back ride, and then jump in the pool, and then..drink margaritas, and eat vegetarian fajitas. :)

then maybe I can give him a massage, and give him his vitamins, and make him a fruit smoothie.

go for a ride on his Harley, of course!

go to one of those phony parties and make fun of celebrities

walk on a beautiful beach

find out the name of his third child :D

go to the symphony or ballet-I'd love to see if he actually liked it

ask him all about the history of the band-after all, he's the one who started it

many more things I can't think of right now, because it's such an overwhelming thought...

Find out the name of his third child ...

Since I am from Milwaukee, we could go tour the Harley Davidson headquarters

Go for a motorcycle ride along Lake Michigan

:silent: and :silent: and then some more :silent: . Sorry, nothing mentionable comes to mind right now...

Just kidding, I'd love to sit down and talk with him, he has such a lovely voice and accent, and I guess also a million stories about the band. Watch a soccer game, I'd love to see if he actually stands up and cheers as he did on the video. Go out and sing at a karaoke place. Stare at him, for a long while. A ride with him on his bike would be a must, oh, Larry between my legs, what a thought! :drool: Sit and just make-out. French-kissing Larry must be a great experience... *f.j. dies*

Hehe, I like this!

Okay I'd...

- ride on his Harley
- get a drumming lesson
- go swimming on a tropical beach
- give him a hug
- go shopping at expensive stores

And whatever else he wanted to do!

Like everyone else, the bike ride sounds sooooo good!
I'm also all for making fun of people (that looks so mean written out like that but I'd bet people-watching with Larry would be so fun).
I'd love to go through his attic/storage/garage and look through all the U2 stuff he has collected over the years.
Go together to walk his dogs along the beach.
Talking would also be super-great, although I'd probably lose it after the third or fourth "ehm."

Hmmmm. I've always had this strange fear of riding motorcycles, so I guess that's out. I think we should go to the beach together - I could rub suntan lotion on him!

Well, I WAS gonna say ride with him on his bike, but since everyone else has said that, I can't. I'm a non-conformist...

So BESIDES the bike ride...

~Country line-dancing... I'd love to take him to this country bar we have here called Bradley's... I think we'd have a good time.

~Talk with him, about anything really... namely music, maybe delve into some spiritual stuff too if he'd allow it... make an attempt to get to know him a little.

~Dance with him...

~Ask him what his tattoo means to him...

~Have him TEACH me how to ride a Harley. :D I'm dying to learn.

I'll probably think of tons more later, but... yeah.

*agrees* harley ride...that would be my #1 thing

i'd also looooooooove to watch a soccer game with him...i don't know if you know the agrigate system in football...*giggle*

5. Take a ride on his harley... it's last because I'm terrified of motorbikes..
4. Bake cookies with him. I don't know why - I just think it would be somewhat interesting. LOL.
3. Go surfing/swimming/whatever at the beach. Make sure he uses lots of sunblock, though... that Irish skin burns easily.
2. Play my favorite game in all the world: Balderdash. I think having him with the whole band would be a fookin' hoot. :D

1. Have him come over and give me pointers on my drooms. That's my number one dream.

Moonie :D

Back
Top Bottom