Larry's third son...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Ok well yeh I love Larry but I dont wanna be obsessed with the bloke :laugh:

doctorwho said:

Hmmm... I know sometimes we fans THINK we know what the band members think, but I feel it is rather presumptuous for us to assume anything about the band members' feelings. It is possible that at the time Bono made the announcement, a name hadn't been decided. Alternatively, maybe Bono actually did think about this and felt that announcing the birth - but not the child's name - was fine. Whatever reason, I'm sure the name will surface in time. :yes:
You're right we have no idea about what the guys think or feel :yes: i didn't mean that, i just had that impression.

I think this thread should be called "Where the kids have no name"

what about Albert?

The search continous...

Well you should know that i had spend all the day thinkin' in a name that starts with "A" :shifty:
-Alan?
-Alain?

:lmao: I just realized that i look like a obsessed, but i did it just for fun.

:shifty: Really!

Last edited:
sam_hewsonu2 said:
Well you should know that i had spend all the day thinkin' in a name that starts with "A" :shifty:
-Alan?
-Alain?

:lmao: I just realized that i look like a obsessed, but i didi it just for fun.

:shifty: Really!

:wink: Hey, I believe ya! I think it should be a cool Irish name. :eyebrow: They actually have Irish name sites you can search.

wertsie said:

:wink: Hey, I believe ya! I think it should be a cool Irish name. :eyebrow: They actually have Irish name sites you can search.
Whaaaat????? Really!?!?!?!?!?! Where???? Where!!!!!!! I hate suspense c'mon tell me
Please!!!!!!!!!!:scream:

I mean...
Oh! really there are Irish name sites?
That's good if i see one i'll visit it. :lmao: :eeklaugh:

sam_hewsonu2 said:

Whaaaat????? Really!?!?!?!?!?! Where???? Where!!!!!!! I hate suspense c'mon tell me

I mean...

:hmm: I don't remember off hand...Try searching for Irish Names or Irish Baby Names on Yahoo and you're sure to find something.

sam_hewsonu2 said:

I mean...

Why is that funny? :slant: There are hundreds of them

You seemed to be like 'Well, they are only Irish thingies....looks like we are aliens :slant: '

:|

:eeklaugh:

But its like theres a site with English names on it and getting excited :laugh:

Do you mean I lok like an alien? :slant:

:lmao: I can't tell. I've never ever seen a pic of you cos you wanted to send me one. :|

But when I think on you I have to think on the :happy: smilie and that doesn't look like an alien to me.

I know lol apparently I look like the :D

I need my scanner fixed

No i have one its just a heap of junk! It doesnt work! its been broken for..like a year!

well, get it done! :shame:

I want to see a pic of you or I have to assume that you like a bouncing purple ball with arms and eyes. :|

huepfen024.gif

Well uhm no but one interference has 2 pics of me lol u can ask him can u see them lol

Ill pm u his addy

sssssssh hehehe

hahha Hes a fool like Id email him btw thats not his proper name lol :tongue:

I thought that was his damn name. :mad:

Thank you for the addy, just tell me who is that? I'd like to know whom I'm bugging with scans. :uhoh:

His name is NAthan lol he knows ur contacting him i dunno if he can scan it r not

which other boy? :eyebrow: Lara, how many boys did you have without telling me girlie? ;)

Back
Top Bottom