Larry's tattoo?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Edgespet

Refugee
Does anyone have a good clear pic of Larry's sun tattoo? I'm thinking of getting one similiar to it on my lower back w/ "Staring at the Sun" written under it, but I need a pic to show my tattoo guy. Any help would be greatly appreciated!:wave:

He's so cute!

This is probably the best pic I have of it...
lar_peekaboo.jpg

:lol: :lol: :lol:

That's why he has his hand over his face...so you notice the tattoo & not those incredibly sexy, luscious, pouty lips...or the absolute perfection of his cheekbones...or...damn, it's hot in here!!:drool: :combust: :faint:

Edgespet said:
:lol: :lol: :lol:

That's why he has his hand over his face...so you notice the tattoo & not those incredibly sexy, luscious, pouty lips...or the absolute perfection of his cheekbones...or...damn, it's hot in here!!:drool: :combust: :faint:

Not helping..........:combust:

Does Bono have one or Adam or The Edge have a tatoo? Bono had a weird reponses to this question I heard from a quote he had said on U2 Take Me Higher.com.

Cute Irish Bono said:
Does Bono have one or Adam or The Edge have a tatoo? Bono had a weird reponses to this question I heard from a quote he had said on U2 Take Me Higher.com.
As far as I know,the others don't have a tattoo.
I remember that quote! I guess it was something about being a virgin in that sense(of having tattoos) :D :D :D

martha said:
They should all submit to inspections for stray tats.

I volunteer to do the checking. I wouldn't want you girls to have to go through that. :wink:

How brave of you to take all that responsibility on yourself, Martha! :wink: But I just wouldn't feel right making you suffer through that all alone...I volunteer to double-check them for you!!
:drool:

339%3C6%3A%3A323232%7Ffp58%3Dot%3E232%3A%3D824%3D629%3DXROQDF%3E23234%3B7%3B34289ot1lsi

This is exactly the pic I showed my tattoo guy when I got myself this tattoo a year ago.
He nearly went mad over it, cause it was so difficult to draw for him. :lol:
But he did a great job :bow: :
When I was in Dublin last September, one of the barkeepers at the Dockers even noticed it. :D

It symbolizes kind of a compass.

Btw you can get a pretty good view of Larry's tattoo in the Walk On video !!!:drool:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom