Larry's kids

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm new to posting here. I've been here "lurking" a while to see pictures of the band and it's been so fun seeing pics I never knew existed.

However, I must ask. Why is it not okay to post pics of Larry's children, but it is okay to give the link to same pictures to as many people as who ask for them? I have to say it does not make any sense and if you were dedicated to protecting them you should not show them to anyone, no matter the method.

Just curious. I cannot see the diffference - whether it is one or one thousand, if you think he would not like people to see these photos, why would you link to them at all?

tlski said:

You're welcome. What did you think of the one under do not post? :giggle:

all I have to say about that one is lol lol At first I was tring to figure it out ....and the I remember what u said: pay clooooseee atentionnnn...so I did and...ah my god jajaja
I sent u an email to thank u but what the helll
THANK YOUUU !!!!

Well Jam...he is very private, out of respect we don't paste them all over the internet. Everyone is curious about the band and even more so for the illusive Mullen children. It's not like any of the pictures were taken of them at a "private" thing like their backyard. That I wouldn't be ok with. They were in public and so yeah I don't see why we can't see them. Anyone on that street the day they were there saw them. I guess I look at it them same way. If he didn't want any pictures taken, like said previuosly by someone else, he'd pull a Michael Jackson and cover them up!
I am giving the link to people to go and look for themselves. I could have just put the link to my photobucket up here but if they really want to see, I figured they could leave their email address. Make them do some work for the pictures. I am trusting that they wont turn around and plaster it all over the place. Most U2 fans wouldn't.:wink:

Laney_82 said:

all I have to say about that one is lol lol At first I was tring to figure it out ....and the I remember what u said: pay clooooseee atentionnnn...so I did and...ah my god jajaja
THANK YOUUU !!!!
:lmao: Laney!

Laney_82 said:

THANK YOUUU !!!!
I don't know if I got that email. I have gotten SO many! LOL! I never thought I would get this response to the pictures! I had thought and talked to my hubby about just posting the photobucket info to my account but we agreed that people should have to do a little something for that info since it is such a huge thing...to actually see them!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom