Larry's kids

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Liesje said:

If they're the ones I'm thinking of, they have been posted in the past, but they are pretty stalker-ish!
I've never seen them on here. They are on a balcony. Guess it is stalkerish, since it isn't a professional photo shoot.

I'm I the only one that doesn't see the pics?! :uhoh: This is all I can see on your photobucket

198242139RL679026667.jpg

EDIT: Never mind...I saw the albums...gosh I'm not fast :(

iloveedge said:
I'm I the only one that doesn't see the pics?! :uhoh: This is all I can see on your photobucket

198242139RL679026667.jpg

EDIT: Never mind...I saw the albums...gosh I'm not fast :(
Thanks for posting that...I laugh so hard at that everytime I see it. Glad you found the folders.:lmao:

I SAW THEMMM ....THANKKKKKKKKKK YOUUUU......for those who saw the pics...is just me or one of the little ones is John Hewson??
I mean he has long hair and Ezra has short hair...what do u think?

Laney_82 said:
I SAW THEMMM ....THANKKKKKKKKKK YOUUUU......for those who saw the pics...is just me or one of the little ones is John Hewson??
I got them from someone who saved them as Larry's kids pics. She's a HUGE fan so I don't think she would make that mistake.

Laney_82 said:

I must admit on closer inspection I though the same thing. Umm..... I always wondered how John had such blond hair though Eli was too when he was younger. It will be interesting to see if John turns darker as he gets older.

:silent: :shame:

Yes I know I`ll get shot for saying that but can`t help but ponder when I should be doing my dissertation!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom