Larry's fountain of youth...heehee

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

wertsie

Rock n' Roll Doggie Band-aid
Yesterday I was lounging on my bed in my room (aka "the U2 shrine"!) watching Friends and my eyes just kept darting back and forth between my Joshua Tree poster and my ATYCLB one. Larry looked just the same in both! You'd never know that more than 10 years had passed, would you? ahhhh....

------------------
"We're one, but we're not the same..."

http://U2Baby.com

Yes, well I heard that years ago Edge was a tad jealous that Larry got all the girls, and invented a super aging cream to make Larry look older. However, Edge messed up the formula and it had the opposite effect.

wink.gif

biggrin.gif

------------------
Daisy
insert random quote here

The Mouth Moves in Mysterious Ways

AIM:daisyone75

Originally posted by daisybean:
Yes, well I heard that years ago Edge was a tad jealous that Larry got all the girls, and invented a super aging cream to make Larry look older. However, Edge messed up the formula and it had the opposite effect.

wink.gif

biggrin.gif

LMAO!

Aw...Poor Edge! We still love you Edge! *kiss kiss*

------------------

He has aged, it's just no one ever notices because he never changes his 'look.' The other guys have gone through some drastic changes in appearance over the last 15 years, but Larry hasn't. He grew his hair out a bit in ZOOTV and he looked damn hot, but that's all. I really think that's the source of this idea people have that he never ages. It's because he always looks the same, and leaves the impression he still looks like he always did.

Even though he hasn't changed his look in the last 10 years, he still does look younger then the rest. Definately one fine looking man!

makes me feel like less of a freak for thinking he's hot....ok, so he's still 24 years older than me...he only looks about 10...

------------------
love is blindness
i don't want to see
won't you wrap the night around me
o my heart
love is blindness

Well, Larry has aged a *little* in the past 10 years or so, but I think it suits him. Observe the following:

33433%3B%3B923232%7Ffp5%3Enu%3D3235%3E845%3E4%3B2%3Ewsnrcg%3D323239656%3A%3A84nu0mrj

You can see the beautiful smile lines around his mouth and those gorgeous little crinkles around his eyes. Of course, he still doesn't look as old as his age would normally indicate, but he definitely doesn't look 14 anymore. And that's fine by me.
smile.gif

Originally posted by Stories for Boys:
makes me feel like less of a freak for thinking he's hot....ok, so he's still 24 years older than me...he only looks about 10...

hehe...you're not a freak. You have EYES, that's all. hahaha...I'm 20, so all the guys in the band are old enough to be my dad, but so what? Doesn't change the fact that they're all DAMN FINE!!!

PS. Love your screen name!

------------------

Originally posted by wertsie:
hehe...you're not a freak. You have EYES, that's all. hahaha...I'm 20, so all the guys in the band are old enough to be my dad, but so what? Doesn't change the fact that they're all DAMN FINE!!!

PS. Love your screen name!

well, tell that to everyone in my daily life...actually, my freak-hood can probably be more attributed to my random outbursts of words like WILLY and ADAMPANTS...coughI'MAFREAKcough

and thank you...i like this song too...wait, i like all U2 songs

larry. there, now it's not off topic
biggrin.gif

------------------
love is blindness
i don't want to see
won't you wrap the night around me
o my heart
love is blindness

well, tell that to everyone in my daily life...actually, my freak-hood can probably be more attributed to my random outbursts of words like WILLY and ADAMPANTS...coughI'MAFREAKcough

and thank you...i like this song too...wait, i like all U2 songs

larry. there, now it's not off topic
biggrin.gif

hehehe...You crack me up! Anyway, I learned a long time ago to forget about what everyone else thinks. We know U2 rocks, and that's what counts!

------------------

Originally posted by GypsyHeartgirl:
Yes, that's what I mean, he does look his age, but he is aging well and looks good! You don't have to look 24 to be hot. U2 are proof of that!

Definitely! Wrinkles or no wrinkles, Larry (and Bono, Edge, and Adam too!) is aging beautifully!

------------------

$.02 - they all look their age... but damn fine versions of it
wink.gif
and there is not a thing wrong with wanting to defile a man 24 years older than you.
I've got this creepy lookin still I never posted of Lardence that's like all close-up and weird looking, this thread is making me think of it.

------------------
~ALOTWU!~
Success is not about how much money you have, the size of your house, or who you know. It's all about how cool your pants are.

my random outbursts of words like WILLY and ADAMPANTS...

BWAHAHAHAHYAHAHAHAHA *inhale* BBBBWWAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHah *inhale* BWWWWWWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAH *cough*

------------------
Come on wisdom tooth, don't fail me now!

I am 40 and was born 28 days after Larry. As an older person, I have to say I don't see anything so youthful about him. He looks 40 to me. If you get some closeups you can see even he has wrinkles. A good example of this is the one where they are sitting in the outdoor resturant in Rio in Fall 2000 if anyone has it. He might be using some collagen protein cream that firms your skin for a few hours at a time. Doctorwho, who is also old, also said once that he did not look as young as some of you always say. IMO, Larry looks 40, Bono looks 41, Edge looks a bit older but wouldn't if he'd dye the goatee, and Adam looks like their older brother. Not that they all aren't hot, of course. Especially Bono!

My husband is 40, 5 days older than Edge, and was actually carded last summer, and was carded for cigs a couple years back! He has long hair that has never thinned or gone gray and his face looks young. He acts immature too, oh sorry. Still I can tell he's 40, because I'm old too.

------------------
"I've been all over,
and it's been all over me!"

[This message has been edited by GypsyHeartgirl (edited 04-30-2002).]

Originally posted by GypsyHeartgirl:
I am 40 and was born 28 days after Larry. As an older person, I have to say I don't see anything so youthful about him. He looks 40 to me. If you get some closeups you can see even he has wrinkles. A good example of this is the one where they are sitting in the outdoor resturant in Rio in Fall 2000 if anyone has it. He might be using some collagen protein cream that firms your skin for a few hours at a time. Doctorwho, who is also old, also said once that he did not look as young as some of you always say. IMO, Larry looks 40, Bono looks 41, Edge looks a bit older but wouldn't if he'd dye the goatee, and Adam looks like their older brother. Not that they all aren't hot, of course. Especially Bono!

i agree. i was going to mention that still from the walk on video from Rio, I think he does look his age. he like the rest are aging very well.
biggrin.gif

Originally posted by MissVelvetDress_75:

i agree. i was going to mention that still from the walk on video from Rio, I think he does look his age. he like the rest are aging very well.
biggrin.gif

Yes, that's what I mean, he does look his age, but he is aging well and looks good! You don't have to look 24 to be hot. U2 are proof of that!

------------------
"I've been all over,
and it's been all over me!"

Back
Top Bottom