larry's favorite?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

thankyou

Refugee
Has anyone read a quote from Larry where he mentions what his favorite U2 song is, or something close to that matter. might be hard, since he says so little. :eyebrow:

:lol: I heard in a Radio One interview that his favourite song form HTDAAB is ABOY beacause it reminds him of something very special he was going through when the song was born, or something of the sort :)

Dunno what his favourite U2 song of all time is anyway :shrug:

Come to think of it, I was just remembering in the video that comes with HTDAAB, when Bono and Edge talk about Crumbs, and how they wrote it etc.. Larry gets really funny and says something along the line of "I don't remember anything about how this song was written. I just don't. That's very worrying!!" And he walks away looking really concerned.
:uhoh: Anyone remember that?

I agree with a-mole, that the "drummin" must have been pretty sweet for Larry in Bullet.
I really think that Larry totally "makes" the opening of the song Daddy's gonna pay for your crashed car. It's awesome.
:larry:

^
:yes:
there are several songs where I just wanna drop everything and become a drummer like RIGHT NOW.. just so i can hit them hard in a stadium full of fans (like switch bodies with larry for 24h or so... being a man for one day would be interesting anyways :D)

LMBLover said:
Probably Electrical Storm...when he hears it, it reminds him of the video if you know what I mean...
lol
that's cute htat he likes ABOY so muhc. i love that song too.he relaly does have sweet drumming bits. It gets me air drumming everytime.
haah i do remember the part where he doesn't know what the heck crumbs was about when they were writing it. lol

I bet Larry's favorite song is probably something that isn't played much anymore. and of course has some enormous drum part.. Larry should be the star of his favorite song, am I right? :wink:

Maybe it's something on AB or JT.. like Trip Through Your Wires, Acrobat, Love is Blindness, Exit, etc. :hmm:

it's hard to think of what Larry would consider his favorite :|

I have enjoyed seeing Larry singing and smiling and actually laughing on this Vertigo tour....each of the 5 shows I have been to he has been in great mood and I love that man! :drool:

Back
Top Bottom