Larrys "faces"

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

monke

The Fly
didnt know how to name the topic, but meh, im looking for the priceles faces of the man behind the drums, two in particuar:ç

1.the infamus "Gone" incudent, The Edge screaming outloud and larrys just scrating his nose:lol:

2.On the chicago DVD, during Electric CO when Bono hits a simbol and larrys face just goes "WTF!" i love it:hyper:

monke said:
2.On the chicago DVD, during Electric CO when Bono hits a simbol and larrys face just goes "WTF!" i love it:hyper: [/B]

ROFLOLOLOL!!!!!!!!!!!!

When I watched the dvd, I literally had to PAUSE it because I almost rolled off the couch, laughing so hard at Larry's face!!!

I had to rewind the frames and keep watching it over a few times, just to let the newness wear off.

But that didn't work - - it was just as funny the 5th time I saw it as it was the first!!!!

Ha ha haaaaaa!!!!

Yeah, I want the DVD too... wether I like it or not, MUST wait for Christmas since it wasn't released here yet... :sad: :sad:

In the mantime... any still please?? :wink:

monke said:

2.On the chicago DVD, during Electric CO when Bono hits a simbol and larrys face just goes "WTF!" i love it:hyper:

Man, stifling laughter at 2 in the morning was the hardest thing I've ever had to do. Best moment during the whole show, hands down.

Re: Re: Larrys "faces"

got2k9s said:
I had to rewind the frames and keep watching it over a few times, just to let the newness wear off.

But that didn't work - - it was just as funny the 5th time I saw it as it was the first!!!!

I did that too.. :reject:

I actually watched the dvd while my brother was in the room and saw that part, where Bono hits the cymbal and my brothers reaction was, "What the f*ck? do lead singers even do that crazy stuff anymore?"- he meant it as a compliment though :wink:

larry and bono :cute:

VicksSs said:
Yeah, I want the DVD too... wether I like it or not, MUST wait for Christmas since it wasn't released here yet... :sad: :sad:

In the mantime... any still please?? :wink:

You sure it's not released yet? It's out here in Asia, and since U2 actually tours South America, unlike Asia, I'm almost 100% sure you can get it! Just dig!!:wink:

:( Noo... here the local unoffical site says it has been delayed :madspit: And I digged and digged but nuthin!!! :sad:

So, new saying for me: patience makes perfect :p

hesbehindyou.jpg

yeahwelltheyremydrumsfeckoff.jpg

SMASH.jpg

whatthe.jpg

Bwaaaaaaaaaaaaaa ha ha ha ha ha!!!!!!

It's still funny, even in the stills . . . but when you guys see it in the dvd, it is truly PRICELESS!!!!!!!!

Way hilarious!!!!!!!!!!

:yes:

I tried to capture the moment to GIf but I couldn't make it big enough to show the look on Larry's fase, so it loses a lot in the translation. and definitely one of the best moment on the DVD :lol:

larrysdrums.gif

why did he get pissed in the first place? i mean during all these years, i think bono might have touched larrys drums at least once in a concert... is there a rule, like dont touch my stuff or what?

Babydoll said:
why did he get pissed in the first place? i mean during all these years, i think bono might have touched larrys drums at least once in a concert... is there a rule, like dont touch my stuff or what?

Well, there is a story that Larry once got really mad at Bono during a tour because Bono accidentally wore Larry's underwear. :lol: :giggle:

Babydoll said:

"'E's very toochy about 'is drooms, you know. They loom large in 'is legend." :lol: Has anyone seen "A Hard Day's Night"? BrightestStar's comment just made me think of that scene (right before they play "If I Fell") when Ringo yells at the TV tech guy for playing around with his cymbal, and George says that to the guy as he's leaving. :lol: Oh I love The Beatles. :yes:

Rachel D. - that's hilarious! :lmao: Where did you hear about that?

I just don't see it...this looks like Larry's normal constipated face. I think he just wasn't expecting something to hit his cymbol when he wasn't looking.

Back
Top Bottom