Larry's eyes

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

elisa519_U2adik

The Fly
Someone has already posted about this topic. I wanted to post there but unfortunately I can't find it anymore so I decided make a new thread about this. This is just some sort continuation of that thread.

I'm kinda confused of the color of Larry's eyes. They say it's hazel. but I found these pic.s

blueeyes.jpg

larn4popsilvercloseup.jpg

Contacts? or just photoshop? hehe

They are blue, I beleive - photos are no good, it's all about lighting, and yellow light makes them look green. From people that have met him (mentioned in other threads), I understand that they are definately blue.

Cheers ~Ultra

Hmmm... the bio I have saved to disc lists them as grey-blue. honestly, though, I get a different description of the term hazel with every person I ask, so maybe that gets put down for everyone whose eyes are a unique blend of colors, which his definitely are!

Maybe when they ask for eye color he should just put down 'pretty' :wink:

NewImage.jpg

does younger Larry Mullen Jr. kind of remind you guys of James Dean? haha that never occurred to me before until I saw some of the pictures on this thread =)
thanks for the gorgeous pics, btw!

tuwie said:
does younger Larry Mullen Jr. kind of remind you guys of James Dean? haha that never occurred to me before until I saw some of the pictures on this thread =)
thanks for the gorgeous pics, btw!

He's frequently been compared to James Dean, looks-wise, in various magazine articles. There is a similarity between the two.

:hmm: I wonder if someone could do an age-progression of a James Dean picture, show him as he would've looked at 43, and see if he looks anything like Larry does now?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom