larry's drums!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Rob33

Rock n' Roll Doggie
alright didn't know where to post this, but it's specifically regarding larry's drums, so i figured PLEBA is a good spot :shrug:

does anyone have good pics of Larry's drumset during a vertigo show? anything that is a good view of the kit is good...

thanks! :)

8.jpg

Here is a side view b-4 a show but definately after the Grammys,, the Grammy is gaurding Mullens drum kit

ah thank you, the more the merrier!!

wow i knew he had a nice seat, but damn....look at that thing

^ whoa yeah that is nice...do you know around what year that picture was taken? and where that was?

umm...regarding the "I should know better" thing..this is my first time in PLEBA so I have no idea what you're talking about sorry haha...on a side note, yeah looking back at my comment, I think you PLEBANs could twist that into something else...if you know what i mean...ok, back to drums!!!!

good pics! thank you, the above view is best i think...but in one of those pics i see a music stand with a piece of paper on it that looks like it has lines of poetry on it, i'm guessing thats the words to the song? but why would larry have that? :huh: i'm confused....

Rob33 said:
good pics! thank you, the above view is best i think...but in one of those pics i see a music stand with a piece of paper on it that looks like it has lines of poetry on it, i'm guessing thats the words to the song? but why would larry have that? :huh: i'm confused....
I think that's the setlist... :scratch:

Rob33 said:
^ whoa yeah that is nice...do you know around what year that picture was taken? and where that was?

umm...regarding the "I should know better" thing..this is my first time in PLEBA so I have no idea what you're talking about sorry haha...on a side note, yeah looking back at my comment, I think you PLEBANs could twist that into something else...if you know what i mean...ok, back to drums!!!!

Didn't you know that while Bono is :blahblah: about Africa and Human Rights, Larry writes emo poetry behind his kit??

:no: :giggle:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom