Larry, yummy

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Mullen-Girl

Rock n' Roll Doggie Band-aid
Ok i'm just posting to say that Larry is so yummy
smile.gif
I can't wait to see him when he comes back, I still relive the Houston concert when he looked straight into my eyes and smiled at me after the show *siiiiiiiigh* he has the most beautiful smile

------------------
Bono: now I can see we have some irish people in the house. now they may be at the top of the class but they may not be the smartest of the class...cos if they were they would do me the great favour to throw me down that rather attractive flag, there you to just throw it down here, throw it down it's ok, 700 years of opression this isn't a problem, *jamaican accent* 700 years of opression and they won't throw me down the flag....rock star gets his way, thank you very much this feels very elvis thank you, I want to tell you about this flag, when I take a flag like this out, it used to bring great sorrow I used to feel ashamed of this flag, because of some brave men and women over the last few years I take great pride of this flag now..--Bono Houston elevation

The U2 revolution has been reinstated.

THE Larry Mullen Jr. Page
www.angelfire.com/tx2/KITIYU2

[This message has been edited by Mullen-Girl (edited 08-29-2001).]

Ditto. He should be arrested for being too hot.

OK, maybe not, but maybe I'm a dork who's got nothing else to do at work.
smile.gif

------------------
BOOM-CHA

Originally posted by Mullen-Girl:
I still relive the Houston concert when he looked straight into my eyes and smiled at me after the show *siiiiiiiigh* he has the most beautiful smile

mullen-girl, i gotta hear more about this. my IM (thanks to Sicy) is LikeO2, AIM = like0two

------------------
"See, the rock star gets his way! Thank you very much. This feels very Elvis. Thank you."

Bono ~ Houston, Texas 4-02-01

yeah Larry is a cutie, but unfortunately I did not see much of him at Slane. I only saw an occational drumstick. Why hide such a beauty behind a drumkit?
biggrin.gif

------------------
"The bass player's got it. The bass player's fucking got it." Bono, Boston 6-9-01

Back
Top Bottom