Larry wearing a ponytail?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Golightly Grrl said:
tbird said:
Folks,

Once and for all... Larry DOES NOT have a mullet.

A mullet looks like this (no, this is not me or my family):

3455658%3B23232%7Ffp335%3Enu%3D3233%3E373%3E844%3EWSNRCG%3D3233337573%3B54nu0mrj

Now that is child abuse!!!!

:huh: seconded!

and for larry's hair.. Like (hopefully) everyone here, I love the man whatever he looks like. but it's still true.... I miss his elevation-hair. :reject:

how about a smilie of bono without his hair plugs so we could see what he really looks like

Chizip said:
how about a smilie of bono without his hair plugs so we could see what he really looks like

I'll tell you what: if Bono want to get hair plugs/has gotten hair plugs, that is A-OK with me. And I think Larry would look good with a ponytail. At the 9/20 show in Chicago, he drummed so hard that part of his hair came un-gelled--we could see it floating around, even from our "cheap seats." :lol:

More mullet:

BonoMullett.jpg

MsPurrl said:

I'll tell you what: if Bono want to get hair plugs/has gotten hair plugs, that is A-OK with me.

Me too. I don't think he has any, but if he does, it's HIS business, he can afford it, and it looks better than a bald head. Maybe some people are jealous because they are losing their hair and can't afford them. Maybe some people think it's funny to put down a celebrity. Maybe some people are unkind enough to find sport in making fun of someone. :down: The balding smilie and those who laughed at it, :madspit: :( :down: :censored:

And I think Larry would look good with a ponytail. At the 9/20 show in Chicago, he drummed so hard that part of his hair came un-gelled--we could see it floating around, even from our "cheap seats."

:cute: Yeah, no gel, fluffy Larhair! :up: :love:

More mullet:

BonoMullett.jpg

Now THAT'S a mullet! :happy:

Last edited:
Deep breath, honey... we're all just having fun here! :huh:

Frankly, I don't think he has any plugs either-- and I couldn't care less if he did... I just laughed out loud at the icon she made when I saw it!

personally i'm not convinced that larry is wearing a ponytail...i think it's just greased back? :shrug:

evil_larry.jpg

Larrylox.jpg

hairgel_larry.jpg

p.s. don't leave me alone with photoshop :silent: :reject:

Bonochick said:

Agreed.

It's just hair...nothing here is mean-spirited...we're just having fun.

As a moderator, I am surprised at your attitude. In the rules, it says 'we must maitain a level of respect for the band.' Is this respect, or making fun of him like a bunch of bullying second graders on playground? Is this your idea of 'fun?'

It's not 'just hair.' Making fun of a mullet (if it really is a mullet) or the Popchop or any other style is different, because hairstyles can be changed. However, if he really is losing his hair, he can't help that, and making fun of his problem and making bald smilies is extremely rude. Bono does NOT think it's funny when people make fun of him, and has actually stormed out on people calling him short, he sued the butt picture photogs. What is going on here IS 'mean spirited'. That smilie is positively MEAN, and it's not funny. He does have feelings, and an ego, and I don't think it's nice or respectful to poke fun at a problem he can't help this way, and it's much worse for a moderator to say it's 'all in fun.' It's so shameful, I can't even believe it happened. I'm just not a person who has it in me to 'have fun' by making fun of a person for a problem they can't help. IT'S NOT FUNNY, IT'S MEAN!

:down: :|

Last edited:
The only healthy way to be a fan of a band is to make fun of them from time to time. Not to be mean, but just take the piss. If you get too serious it loses its appeal, for me.

Queen Bee said:

I don't think Bono would appreciate it. He reads this forum to keep dibs on what his many adoring fans have to say about him, you know.

I guess he wouldn't. :tsk: But how nice of him! :yes: Taking the time out of his days of touring, politician ass-kissing and holidaying to read up on what we mere Interferencers have to say about his hair! Now that's dedication. I bet he comes here every day! Bono, if you're reading this... I love you with or without hair. :angel: :heart: :love: :dancing:

:|

GibsonGirl said:
larry_the_greaser.jpg

Stay gold, Larry... Stay gold.

I have to read the Outsiders for English class... DAMN it's gonna be hard to conentrate on the book since I'll have this image in my mind! *thanks god her teacher isn't a PLEBAn*

Back
Top Bottom