Larry wearing a ponytail?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
tbird said:
I just watched the video, its not so bad! Quite sexy actually

video link at

www.u2achtung.com/02/multimedia/

scroll to the bottom.

Larry is just shaking it up a bit... yes, probably a midlife crisis but who cares... we can't be fair-weather fans and we all have our bad hair days now and then... I think what's worse is the Willy Wonka "I want to be an Oompa-Loompa"/Bob's Big Boy knock off....

34554%3B8723232%7Ffp336%3Enu%3D3233%3E373%3E844%3EWSNRCG%3D323333684348%3Bnu0mrj

OK, Sing with me for Larry... but only if you mean it (there's some trivia there...do you know what its from?)

OOMPA LOOMPA DOOMPADEE DOO
I'VE GOT BRAND NEW HAIRSTLYE FOR YOU
OOMPA LOOMPA, DOOMPADAH DEE
AND ITS UPSETTING THE LADIES AT PLE (BA)

WHAT DO YOU GET WHEN YOUR HAIR IS TOO LONG?
FALLS IN YOUR EYES AS YOU'RE DRUMMING A SONG
WHAT YOU ARE GETTING IS A LOT OF GRIEF
IF YOU CUT YOUR HAIR YOU WILL GET A REPRIEVE
COS' THEY DON'T LIKE THE LOOK OF IT ....

OOMPA LOOMPA DOOMPADEE DAH
WE STILL LOVE YOUR HAIR EVEN IF ITS BIZARRE

ok, you get the idea

PS - I still would not throw him out of bed :kiss:

:applaud: :bow:
I think you get a gold star for putting much more thought and effort into this than me, at the least!!

well after my richard simmons / larry not really photo shop disaster I thought I'd try a different creative outlet....

:sick: My hair is the same length as Larry's. I don't use gel though, so I don't look quite as greasy. :wink:

Actually, I think my hairs getting too long as well, and the way it's styled makes any extra length turn it into a mullet. :yikes:
Join me in a hair cut Larry!

I miss Electrical Storm hair. :sigh:

forty said:
LOL, is the "shock" coming from the fact that Larry's the one sporting it? :huh:

Probably.

If it was Adam, there would be some shock, but he's changed his hair styles enough so it wouldn't be, as shocking.

Edge and Bono have had ponytails before.

Btw, I have seen a video clip of Adam with a ponytail, short one, but he also still had the afro.

*Sorry, I saw it on a video compilation at a U2 fan convention, I can't show you any stills but it was a ponytail/afro.*

u2granny said:

You people who don't like this are INSANE!!! He looks a MILLION TRILLION times better like this than he did with that gross slimey gelled crewcut! He's a babe! :love: :combust: I am so glad he finally grew some hair, MAJOR improvement. His stubbly, mangy looking head was the only reason I didn't find him hot. Now I do!

If you want to know what a mullet really looks like, check out Bono circa the UF era. Larry just has simply longer hair, it's not a mullet.

U2Kitten said:
If you want to know what a mullet really looks like, check out Bono circa the UF era. Larry just has simply longer hair, it's not a mullet.

I know...but mullet jokes are still funny. :lmao: :heart:

Not when they joke on somebody's hair that really isn't even a mullet. :grumpy: That really annoys me. Too much hot looking hair is getting falsely labeled 'mullet.' It makes me :mad: :down:

U2Kitten said:
Not when they joke on somebody's hair that really isn't even a mullet. :grumpy: That really annoys me. Too much hot looking hair is getting falsely labeled 'mullet.' It makes me :mad: :down:

:yes: I agree! It's been bugging the hell out of me, too It's so nice to hear someone defending him, when so many people have been having a field day making fun of him. :applaud:

I like his fifties greaser look, and I love that he's expressing himself the way he wants too, rather than simply looking the same as he always has or the same as every other guy out there :yawn:

and I cannot stop watching this performance :combust: the ponytail is so :censored: sexy! :faint:

Maybe Larry is growing his hair so when Halle Berry plays him in the U2 bio film, she won't have that far to stretch.:giggle:

(for all those who saw the 100% Fuse special)

So did Larry sport the pony at the Florida shows? I can't wait for Monday night!!!

Sad_Girl said:

:yes: I agree! It's been bugging the hell out of me, too It's so nice to hear someone defending him, when so many people have been having a field day making fun of him. :applaud:

I like his fifties greaser look, and I love that he's expressing himself the way he wants too, rather than simply looking the same as he always has or the same as every other guy out there :yawn:

and I cannot stop watching this performance :combust: the ponytail is so :censored: sexy! :faint:

Thank you! :hug:

I have no idea why anyone would even bother to say anything rude, since he looks way better than he has in years, growing his hair was a big improvement, and at last he changed his look!

Also, it irritates the hell out of me all over the internet that people make stupid 'mullet' jokes when they obviously have no freaking idea what a mullet actually is! :scream: See Bono in UF, see Billy Ray Cyrus "Achy Breaky Heart." All long hair is not a mullet, sheesh! :rolleyes:

U2Kitten said:

Thank you! :hug:

I have no idea why anyone would even bother to say anything rude, since he looks way better than he has in years, growing his hair was a big improvement, and at last he changed his look!

Also, it irritates the hell out of me all over the internet that people make stupid 'mullet' jokes when they obviously have no freaking idea what a mullet actually is! :scream: See Bono in UF, see Billy Ray Cyrus "Achy Breaky Heart." All long hair is not a mullet, sheesh! :rolleyes:

:hug:

:yes: I've pretty much always been an Adam girl, but Larry has captured my attention this tour! :combust:

And I've made the same argument about the mullet. Unfortunately, I've known more than one person in my life who has actually worn a mullet, and Larry's hair cut is far from it! :lol:

As for those who complain, I guess it's their loss. All the more Larry for us :wink:

hmm I am not a big fan of this ponytail... and for teh record.. I totally DIG guys wit hkong hair. But maybe it would be way much better without the grease indeed.
His hair is so thin and flimsy - it does not really impress

but cool to see him "experiment"

Back
Top Bottom