Larry the listmaker

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Discoteque

Rock n' Roll Doggie
This is so typical of Larry....everybody has something to say...except him:

44.jpg

http://www.shortlistofmusic.com/listmakers/details.asp?listmakerID=44

Some of the other listmakers uh...listed:

Baz Luhrmann
"Whenever anyone starts telling you in art there's only one way to cha-cha-cha as opposed to listening to your inner instinct then they're lying."

Beck :heart:
"Billionaires smile like weapons, passing out platinum pensions. They're out of kontrol, no one knows how low they'll go." -from "Broken Train," 1999

Iggy Pop
"I believe ... in my career that when you say something that means a lot to yourself and put it out there, it is instantly and eternally universal."

Kim Gordon
"Basically No-Wave was the whole idea that anyone could pick up an instrument and a pick and start playing. It wasn't about corporate homogenization of youth culture. English punk was about "we're killing rock n roll," but No-Wave fans were really doing it. They were so much more nihilistic."

Larry Mullen *tumbleweed*

Huh? NOTHING's listed for Larry! LOL! :laugh: Man, he *is* a tough interview!

But of COURSE I'll have to check out everything he listed! :up:

Discoteque said:

But of COURSE I'll have to check out everything he listed! :up:

Of course! I already like the Hives...they're really punk. Kind of like the Ramones... And Bjork always does interesting stuff. I'm not so sure about Andrew WK, I think his music is a little too hard for me. And the others I have still to listen to :)

And that is a sexy pic of him :drool:

Discoteque said:

44.jpg

Wow...I love my Larry but dammmmm that's a stern look.
Larry: Don't you think of asking me any questions!:mad:

Can't help noticing he has awesome skin. He has no laugh lines, crows feet or lines on his forhead...they do say that having no facial expressions helps prevent wrinkles!;)
:scratch: Maybe he's getting Botox injections for his forehead...you would think with all that frowning at least his forehead would get lines.

note to self- find out Larry's skin care routine.

Re: Re: Larry the listmaker

AngelofLarrydom said:
Can't help noticing he has awesome skin. He has no laugh lines, crows feet or lines on his forhead...they do say that having no facial expressions helps prevent wrinkles!;)
:scratch: Maybe he's getting Botox injections for his forehead...you would think with all that frowning at least his forehead would get lines.

note to self- find out Larry's skin care routine.

:lmao: :lol: :laugh: :lol: :lmao:
I THINK THAT WAS THE ONLY PART OF LARRY'S BODY THAT HAD NEVER BEEN ADDRESSED IN PLEBA..............

Discoteque said:

44.jpg

Good Lord, that's a fine pic! Snarly and yummy, just the way I like it!

Back
Top Bottom