Larry: Somebody posted this on Zootopia

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Re: Re: Larry: Somebody posted this on Zootopia

BonoFox1 said:

Thank you for this..I have all of Larry's .....er.....ummm...singing? :yikes: on cd!!
It gives me chills :lol:

Do you have any DVD? Where did you get it? Was it a torrent? Dirty Old Town is all I've heard/seen.

Am I the only one who hopes he never tries to sing his kids to sleep? :giggle:

Larry definitely sounds like a pirate, though. Heh. I gotta get one of those as a ringtone!

Hinder said:
Am I the only one who hopes he never tries to sing his kids to sleep? :giggle:

Larry definitely sounds like a pirate, though. Heh. I gotta get one of those as a ringtone!
I would have said "yes" ...but as I was about to...I remembered when my now 16 years old cousin was a baby and she would start crying..man she was loud...what my uncle used to do (one of the only things that calmed her down and made her sleep) was sing to her....it was the worst things everrrrrrr...I mean it the man cant hold a god dammnnnn tune, but that made her stop crying and fall asleep....

...personally I think it was no to hear him anymore, but thats just me!!:lol::lol:

Laney_82 said:
what my uncle used to do (one of the only things that calmed her down and made her sleep) was sing to her....it was the worst things everrrrrrr...I mean it the man cant hold a god dammnnnn tune, but that made her stop crying and fall asleep....
It's true; singing will calm a baby down and make him or her fall asleep. One time when my son was an infant, he was awake all night, crying from colic. In desperation, we set up the CD player in his room and put on the first Boston album. He immediately quieted down and stared at the CD player in wonder! :laugh:

(Why did we use a CD player? Because 1) we were both utterly exhausted and 2) neither of us can sing a note! ;) :D

Back
Top Bottom