Larry smells like leather

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Lovey Dovey

The Fly
Under Larry's long,hard, tight....Right Arm...
Well, he had on a leather jacket, so...
biggrin.gif

Normally i do not like the smell of leather as it reminds me that some poor animals were killed just for fashion. But with Larry, i just am not complaining.
wink.gif

He has a very delicate touch. He gently, shyly put his arm around me. Very hard arm though...so is the rest of him
eek.gif

That boy is all muscle! Wow.
And his eyes...he didnt move his head, just blinked and gazed into mine. With that adorable smirk on his face...his eyes are as dreamy as they are in photos, but more piercing.
I know i've talked about this before, but life is hell right now and i just like remembering that night.
biggrin.gif

------------------
*Ya Just cant get enough, of that Lovey Dovey stuff...*

" And to think I actually TOUCHED that tight, hard body!" - Miss MacPhisto

[This message has been edited by Lovey Dovey (edited 10-23-2001).]

Ohhhhhh!!! *faints* I want to be you and smell Larry!

------------------
God Bless America and my city, NYC!

"Do you hear the words that are comin' outta my mouth?"

Ohhhh Larry.... ::sigh::

I met Larry... and when I did, he told me to "pull it tight." Woo Hoooo!

LOL! I'll reveal more of the story if ya want....

Moonie.... such a tease....

------------------
If you ask me, I think it's all about drums.
Tonight the moon has drawn its curtains
It's a private show no one else going to know
I'm wanting
(If You Wear That Velvet Dress)
Hit Gurl

WHAT?????? Details!! Details from everyone!

------------------
"Those U2 songs, they seem to have a lot of big feelings in them."
--Bono, Details interview

"He...never...shuts...up."
--Sheila Roche, on Bono

"don't let go, you've got the music in you..."

Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww how cute, if I met larry tho i'd had to put MY arm around him lol...I don't think he'd like that but hey he'll just have to live with it lol
smile.gif

------------------
The U2 revolution has been reinstated.

THE Larry Mullen Jr. Page
www.angelfire.com/tx2/KITIYU2

"I am a sexy mofo, what can I say?" --What Larry really says to himself when he looks into the mirror every morning

larry could smell like horse shit and i don't think any of us would care! you are so lucky, dovey!!!
biggrin.gif

------------------
?Hard as it is to keep it together, it is still possible to have those moments when it?s just the four of you being able to keep the rest of the world out... and that?s what it?s all about.?
-Adam

Love,
Emily

She wore lemon, but never in the daylight...

I wonder what Bono smells like? I would be happy to volunteer and find out for everyone.

------------------
Jessica

"Rock and roll doggie"
--Bono

"I'm very secure with the fact that I'm not black. I'm white, pink and rosy. But I've got soul."
--Bono

Originally posted by moon_is_playing_tricks:
I met Larry... and when I did, he told me to "pull it tight." Woo Hoooo!

WHAT?!?! Oh my lord!
eek.gif

If he had said that to me, i woulda gotten myself arrested fer shur!!!!!!!WHOA!
*pulls it tightly*
biggrin.gif

------------------
Look...look what you've done to me...You've made me poor and infamous, and I thank you...

My name is MISS MACPHISTO...I'm tired and i want to go HOME...

"Well you tell...Bonovista,that i said hello and that my codename is Belleview" - Bono before opening night of Anaheim Elevation concert

Oh gawd, i know, i know!
biggrin.gif

Whooo!

------------------
Look...look what you've done to me...You've made me poor and infamous, and I thank you...

"Well you tell...Bonovista,that i said hello and that my codename is Belleview" - Bono before opening night of Anaheim Elevation concert

Originally posted by JessicaAnn:
I wonder what Bono smells like? I would be happy to volunteer and find out for everyone.

Well according to Tomoko, someone i met at the concert, she hugged Bono in Japan and he reeked of cologne! She said that it stayed with her for days, wouldnt go away! Wow!
biggrin.gif

------------------

OK... here's the details... sorry about the wait.

I went back to see if there were any people standing around waiting for the boys to come out after the Anaheim 4/23/01 concert. There were probably about 20 or so people waiting. Adam had already come and gone when I got there. Then, one of the town cars pulls out and stops. It's Larry. Woo HOO!

Larry starts signing autographs and the people around me start crushing forward. Larry stops what he's doing, puts up his hands and says, "Look, I'm night going to sign anything if you can't stay back." Sorta like this picture, only it was 1:00 in the morning.
QB88850.jpg

Anyways, so then this drunk idiot next to me starts swaying back and forth and singing a very off-key rendition of One Tree Hill (someone in the crowd had mentioned that the real One Tree Hill was no more). The guy totally reeked of alcohol. As Larry's signing people's stuff, he looks at the guy and says, "what do you do for a living?" The man was so inebriated, all he could do was keep singing. Larry says again, "no, really. What do you do for a job?" More singing. Larry, looking exasperated, says "Well, don't quit your day-job." I think he was exasperated because the guy was too drunk to go along with Larry's humor. At that point, the drunk guy got all lovey dovey and lurched forward saying, "I love you, man," trying to give Larry a hug. Larry backed away, put his hand up, and said (very sharply, I might add) - "No. I'm through with you." The inebriated dork didn't even realize what was going on and teetered away. I was embarrassed because the guy was standing next to me. Larry signed my program and it was all I could do to mutter a "thankyouIenjoyedyourshow" as fast as I could.

I went to the back of the small crowd and noticed some of the people were holding their t-shirts for him to sign. I figured I could wait again and see if he'd sign my shirt, too. I get up to be one of the last people he's signing for, and I'm so nervous because I have my camera out and I'm holding my program, and I'm shaking, so I'm afraid I'm going to just drop everything in front of him. GAAA! So, I hold out my shirt for him to sign and he says, "pull it tight." Em, I kinda look at him and bite my lip, because I'm terrified I'll just drop my camera on his foot or something. I managed to "pull it tight" (LOL!) and when it's tight enough for him to sign, he says, "there, that's good." And signs away. While he's doing that, a couple of girls in the group ask him for permission to get a hug from him. I just thought it was weird. Only because, you know, Larry's just not the "huggy" type. While he was doing that, one girl had her camera out and asked if she could have her picture taken with him. He obliges and while he's doing that, I'm praying that my camera will work. I ask if I can have a picture, too, and he says yes. While he's standing NEXT TO ME (GAAAAA!!!!), and I'm waiting for the camera to go off, I realize I didn't turn it ON (OMG!!!!), so I said, "WAIT! I forgot to turn it on!" While I'm doing that, he turns away and takes a picture with someone else. I'm almost ready to cry at this point because I'm afraid he's going to walk away and I'm a blithering idiot. I get it fixed and he stands next to me to take a picture. Wow. I was the last person he took a picture with that night. After standing next to me, he turns and pulls me down into a deep ki--- WHOOPS... sorry, no that didn't happen.
smile.gif
He turns to the crowd and asks, "Is everyone happy?" We replied yes so he waved and walked away towards his waiting limo.

I was on freaking cloud nine for the next WEEK. My students didn't have a clue why I had such a shit-eating grin on my face the next day. Wow.

Here's the picture I took with Larry. The goofball on the left is me.
VO77553.jpg

And, no, I'm not the same height as him... I had to bend my knees so that I wouldn't get my head cut off by the stranger aiming the camera at us.
smile.gif

MoonDAWGIE

------------------
I'm wanting
Hit Gurl

[This message has been edited by moon_is_playing_tricks (edited 10-24-2001).]

Great pic and great story, Moony! I'd be afraid that if Larry said "pull it tight" to me I'd start laughing! But then, I'd probably be in such awe of his presense I'd just drool on myself or something.
smile.gif
But I'm glad you got a picture and 2 autographs!

Awesome story, Moon! God, I'm a sucker for stories like this. I want to read about the experience of everyone who's ever met the guys. (Okay, that would take years. But you know what I mean.) Anyway, thanks for posting it!

------------------
"Those U2 songs, they seem to have a lot of big feelings in them."
--Bono, Details interview

"He...never...shuts...up."
--Sheila Roche, on Bono

"don't let go, you've got the music in you..."

*giggles*

"pull it tightly" ... that's just an invitation for trouble.

"pull it tightly" ... could result in "Elevated Larry"

Originally posted by Miss MacPhisto:
WHAT?!?! Oh my lord!
eek.gif

If he had said that to me, i woulda gotten myself arrested fer shur!!!!!!!WHOA!
*pulls it tightly*
biggrin.gif

------------------
Jessica

"Rock and roll doggie"
--Bono

"I'm very secure with the fact that I'm not black. I'm white, pink and rosy. But I've got soul."
--Bono

Originally posted by Giant Lemon:
Great pic and great story, Moony! I'd be afraid that if Larry said "pull it tight" to me I'd start laughing!
Geez, thats all you'd be worried about,GL?!
Damn, i'd be scared to death that i would actually reach out and...uh...PULL IT TIGHT....
eek.gif

------------------

See... that's what I was thinking when he said "Pull it tight" to me... I thought... hmmm... but then, I wanted to save my integrity by not dropping anything on him and let him sign my shirt and be done with it, so I didn't try to reach for any em... other parts.

The poor guy! He is so patient... dealt with my nervousness when I almost dropped my camera on him, dealt with the clingy girls who wanted hugs, dealt with the other girls who wanted pictures, and dealt with me fumbling with my camera trying to get a picture taken with him. yep. He's patient.

Moonie

------------------
I'm wanting
Hit Gurl

What a sweetheart!Awww....
I wouldnt have touched him *there* for only 2 real reasons: One, he'd never allow me near him again,he'd be totally pissed.

And 2: I'd be arrested, not to mention humiliated!

Though of course, the upside to all of this is that I'd be a martyr to everyone at PLEBA!
biggrin.gif

------------------

[This message has been edited by Miss MacPhisto (edited 11-02-2001).]

Awwwwwwwwwww what a kewl experience!!!! and what a lovely picture....he's so sweet

You know if he would have said pull it tight I would have looked at him and said "excuse me?" *ahem* *choke* cough* *Passout* lol
biggrin.gif

------------------
The U2 revolution has been reinstated.

THE Larry Mullen Jr. Page
www.angelfire.com/tx2/KITIYU2

"I am a sexy mofo, what can I say?" --What Larry really says to himself when he looks into the mirror every morning

Question from Caller:we want to know how he's maintained his youthful looks. we think he looks so much younger than the rest of the band

Larry:let me put it this way. Michael Jackson got the idea of the oxygen tent from me. and all this hanging out w/ monkeys and shit like that, it's all to do w/ that.

Originally posted by Miss MacPhisto:
What a sweetheart!Awww....
I wouldnt have touched him *there* for only 2 real reasons: One, he'd never allow me near him again,he'd be totally pissed.

And 2: I'd be arrested, not to mention humiliated!

I suppose if I had to have an arrest record, I'd want it to be because I groped a member of U2. Can't you just picture it, ten years on, at a job interview...

INTERVIEWER: According to this to were arrested in 2001?
ME: Yeah...
INTERVIEWER: May I ask what for?
ME: I made a grab for Little Edge.
INTERVIEWER: Were you successful?
ME: Oh yes. *Grin*
INTERVIEWER: *Pause.* Dude, you rock! You can start Monday.

-Echo

------------------
Bono-Man! An Epic Superhero Adventure
Experience it at http://www.geocities.com/bonogoestovegas

The Official PLEBA Glossary: Replacing Crippling Confusion With Mere Disorientation!
Version 4.0 is at:
http://www.vodkatea.com/g/glossary.asp?gid=165

Originally posted by Echo:

I suppose if I had to have an arrest record, I'd want it to be because I groped a member of U2. Can't you just picture it, ten years on, at a job interview...

-Echo

That woul be funny if that happened... unless your interviewer was a Bono fan (or Larry or Adam)......

------------------
~ Katie ~
Freedom looks like too many choices....

"A conga, my very own conga!" ~ Larry

Email me!
roxyangel22@hotmail.com

LMFAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Yeah!

Oh and MG, if he'd said that to me, another thing i mightve done is just burst into laughter right in his face!

Larry: Pull it tight
Me: BWAH HA HA HA HA HA HAAAAAAA!!!!!
tongue.gif

"Do ya mean it Larry?! Right here, in front of everyone?? You bad boy you!"

------------------

-Echo

I would do the same..
tongue.gif

------------------
Winter Halcyon
U2 in ELEVATION

U2 pictures album
http://community.webshots.com/user/winter_halcyon

YOU SMELLED LARRY?

*faints*

Omg I smell like Doritos, gum, and chicken.

------------------
~*Mona*~
"It's not why you're running.
It's where you're going.
It's not what you're dreaming
But what you're gonna do.
It's not where you're born.
It's where you belong.
It's not how weak
But what will make you strong."

Originally posted by WildHonee:
YOU SMELLED LARRY?

*faints*

Omg I smell like Doritos, gum, and chicken.

A PREDICTION:

*Echo puts on her Carnac the Magnificent turban*

AHEM...One day, after Mona becomes rich and famous for reasons which will forever remain a mystery, someone will publish all of her PLEBA posts in novel form.

However, in order to stay true to their original spirit, there will be no names, dates, or explanations. Just one long stream-of-consciousness diatribe:

I smell like Doritos, gum, and chicken! I wanna be Bruce Springsteen when I grow up! E-LE-VA-TION!!! WOOOOO HOOOO! HE'S ONE HOT SLICE O' PIETY! *Salutes Edge's Spangled pants* Leopards! I painted U2 on my feet! -Suggestive EBTTRT grunt-THAT GIRL THAT GIRL-*Runs around screaming and throwing Apple Jacks*

Etc. etc.

-Echo

And I'll stand in line to get a signed copy.

------------------
Bono-Man! An Epic Superhero Adventure
Experience it at http://www.geocities.com/bonogoestovegas

The Official PLEBA Glossary: Replacing Crippling Confusion With Mere Disorientation!
Version 4.0 is at:
http://www.vodkatea.com/g/glossary.asp?gid=165

*would pull it tight for Larry ANY day*

------------------
~*Mona*~
"Sweet sweet little Mona she always wants to come over sweet sweet little Mona" -butchered Ramones~

"It's not what you're dreaming, But what you're gonna do"

"Your girl leans over and says, "Daddy, can you turn that radio up any louder?" ~Bruuuce!~

A PREDICTION:

*Echo puts on her Carnac the Magnificent turban*

AHEM...One day, after Mona becomes rich and famous for reasons which will forever remain a mystery, someone will publish all of her PLEBA posts in novel form.

However, in order to stay true to their original spirit, there will be no names, dates, or explanations. Just one long stream-of-consciousness diatribe:

I smell like Doritos, gum, and chicken! I wanna be Bruce Springsteen when I grow up! E-LE-VA-TION!!! WOOOOO HOOOO! HE'S ONE HOT SLICE O' PIETY! *Salutes Edge's Spangled pants* Leopards! I painted U2 on my feet! -Suggestive EBTTRT grunt-THAT GIRL THAT GIRL-*Runs around screaming and throwing Apple Jacks*

Etc. etc.

-Echo

And I'll stand in line to get a signed copy.

LMAO, Echo!!! OMG I'll get blackmailed!
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

------------------
~*Mona*~
"Sweet sweet little Mona she always wants to come over sweet sweet little Mona" -butchered Ramones~

"It's not what you're dreaming, But what you're gonna do"

"Your girl leans over and says, "Daddy, can you turn that radio up any louder?" ~Bruuuce!~

Back
Top Bottom