Larry singing...Larry smiling...Larry dancing!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Bjork

Acrobat
I got the UF video for Christmas. I love it, and it made me love Larry even more. Oh yeah, it was also interesting to see the process they go through for recording songs. Seeing Bono and the mullet was pretty cool, too. And Adam "adjusting" his shirt was also funny. What can I say! I love this video. Just wanted to share.

Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww I wanna seeeeeeeeeeeeeee *pouts*
frown.gif
I don't have that video and i'm dying to see that blah...but that's kewl that you got that for Christmas
smile.gif

------------------
The U2 revolution has been reinstated.

THE Larry Mullen Jr. Page
http://www.geocities.com/kiti_regia/index.html

Meeting Larry:
*MG shows Larry poster*
*Larry reads poster*
*Larry smiles and says "Thank you that's very nice of you"*
*Larry signs paper, shakes MG's hand*
*MG almost dies then sees tearaway pants and gets bad ideas*

You should really see the video! One of my favorite Larry parts -- when he peeks around the drum kit and watches the camera go by. Sooooo cute. (I can't believe he was my age in this video. Scary!)

------------------
"The minute anybody starts telling you what God thinks, or exactly why he does such and such, beware. People should never try to make God in man's image, and that's what they're constantly doing." - Madeleine L'Engle, 1963

"Some of my best friends are women. Some of my best friends dress up as women too." - Bono, Hot Press interview

"don't give up, you've got the music in you..."

Originally posted by Mirrorball Girl:
You should really see the video! One of my favorite Larry parts -- when he peeks around the drum kit and watches the camera go by. Sooooo cute.

GAH!! SO CUTE!! I also love the part where he falls asleep on the couch. He looks like a little baby angel! Awwww!! And LOL at Adam "adjusting" his shirt (btw, is there a reason that shirt didn't have a neck?
wink.gif
) The best part, though, is when Edge and Bono try to sing a verse from Three Sunrises but just start cracking up instead. I so love this video.
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

Mullen-Girl, if you want the video, you should check on half.com. That's were I got my copy and it was pretty cheap.

Originally posted by Bjork:
I got the UF video for Christmas. I love it, and it made me love Larry even more. Oh yeah, it was also interesting to see the process they go through for recording songs. Seeing Bono and the mullet was pretty cool, too. And Adam "adjusting" his shirt was also funny. What can I say! I love this video. Just wanted to share.

I love this video - I love the part where Bono's singing and who was it? Oh, I can't remember... anyway, someone says to Bono, "uh, can you sing with a bit more feeling next time? There wasn't enough passion." Being totally sarcastic of course...
biggrin.gif

The video totally rocks. I don't have any images from the video, but I do from the UF video... you know, the one with Larry smiling. Rawr.

Here ya go:
28508211KDRJoWgmhn_ph.jpg

28508250NwScMcTpLb_ph.jpg

28508282VTiIeKbTln_ph.jpg

Rawr.

Moonie
biggrin.gif

omigosh I LOOOVE this video! It's so great to see them when they were SO young and vibrant...and when they all had HAIR...their wacky senses of humor, and...who the heck was that American "breakfast" TV show that interviewed the guys, cos they gave their REAL names!
biggrin.gif
And why wasn't I watching TV that day, huh huh huh???

hmmm...think I'll pop it in right now....

Originally posted by Bbug:
I've never seen UF before! what is this about Adam "adjusting" his shirt?? and larry dancing??

It's hard for me to explain. You just have to see the video to find it humorous. I highly recommend it!

Originally posted by moon_is_playing_tricks:
I love this video - I love the part where Bono's singing and who was it? Oh, I can't remember... anyway, someone says to Bono, "uh, can you sing with a bit more feeling next time? There wasn't enough passion." Being totally sarcastic of course...
biggrin.gif

The video totally rocks. I don't have any images from the video, but I do from the UF video... you know, the one with Larry smiling. Rawr.

Here ya go:

Rawr.

Moonie
biggrin.gif

HOLY SH*T

ok - don't tell anyone, but sometimes I REALLY think Larry is seriously somethin' to look at ....WHOA

*click- save*
*click- save*
*click- save*

*wishes she wasn't a starving student*

frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif

------------------
)|( Vande )|(

"Rock 'n' roll is a term that's been heavily abused. It's not
something you can buy in a record shop. It's an attitude." -Adam

"And I wear grey underwear." -Bono

Everyday can be a beautiful day. Don't let it get away.

Love,
Emily

Visit my webpage for U2 wallpapers:
www.geocities.com/springtime5348/index.html

It?s cold outside, but brightly lit...

I just found out my sister bought this for me for Christmas (it's a little late). Now I really want to see it.

Reporter: You're the cutest, aren't you?

Em, I don't know...

Reporter: Can you think of anyone cuter?

Larry: No, ma'am.

Reporter: So you're the cutest.

Larry: Yes. Yes I am.

[This message has been edited by elizabeth (edited 01-06-2002).]

I bought a copy the other day on the 'net *awaiting anxiously by mailbox* I've been dying to see it!

------------------
I had the loudest mouth. When we formed the group, I was the lead guitar player, singer and songwriter. Nobody talked back at first. But then they talked me out of being lead guitar player and into being the rythm guitar player and into just being the singer. And then they tried to talk me out of being the singer and into being the manager. But I held on to that. Arrogance may have been the reason. - Bono

As a vehicle it has its limitations: it probably wouldn't get you to work and back. But it could make someone a fantastic cocktail bar. - Edge on the lemon

Dimples!!!!! O does this man kill me with his looks and his personality!

*struggles to remain the equal opp girl on PLEBA*

------------------
And your earth moves beneath
Your own dream landscape

You can dream, so dream out loud!

"The way to be optimistic is not to shut your eyes and close your ears." -Bono

Create Light, Create Unity, Create Joy, CREATE PEACE!

Back
Top Bottom