Larry showing some leg

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

nurse chrissi

Rock n' Roll Doggie FOB
I've seen pictures of Bono jogging in shorts, Edge were an itsy bitsy black swiming suit, Adam in a short dress and a sarong but has Larry ever shown some leg? Or has it always been black pants and tight jeans - not that I mind.... just curious

Well, there is this one, but he's not showing very much leg... :(
ann9.jpg

I remember seeing some pics of Larry in shorts on one of the threads, but I'm not sure which one. I didn't save them like I should have, so maybe some of the girls can help us out. I believe they were from the US Festival. Anyone?

Just checked out that thread and have decided that Larry needs to wear shorts/and or boxer briefs behind the drum kit for the next tour. :drool: I Really just want Larry to be comfortable

nurse chrissi said:
Just checked out that thread and have decided that Larry needs to wear shorts/and or boxer briefs behind the drum kit for the next tour. :drool: I Really just want Larry to be comfortable

Yes, after all his comfort is of utmost importance. :drool: :combust:

They all just need a little ventilation - kilts might be nice... after all cotten is so much more breathable:wink:

nurse chrissi said:
They all just need a little ventilation - kilts might be nice... after all cotten is so much more breathable:wink:

"Men should not be forced to wear pants when it's not cold"-Adam (who else?!)

Kilts would be good!:drool: Especially right down next to the stage...outside...on a windy night...really windy...

*THUD!*

*dead Pet!*

Edgespet said:

"Men should not be forced to wear pants when it's not cold"-Adam (who else?!)

Kilts would be good!:drool: Especially right down next to the stage...outside...on a windy night...really windy...

*THUD!*

*dead Pet!*

:drool: :combust: :faint:

One more Adam quote to give you ladies something else to think about & then I'm off to bed.
From Flanagan's Bible-this is the next paragraph following the above-mentioned Adam quote-
Sheila Roche, trained by years with U2 to betray no emotion beyond slight bemusement or feigned interest, joins us and lends an ear to Adam's oration. She asks if he has ever worn his frock onstage. Just once, Adam says. "It was great because I wore no underwear! I kept teasing the front row. It added a whole other dimension to the show."
Happy bedtime thoughts!:drool:

Good-night, all!

nurse chrissi said:

Oh, absolutely. Perhaps he should go shirtless as well. Wouldn't want him overheated, you know. :sexywink:

Edgespet said:
One more Adam quote to give you ladies something else to think about & then I'm off to bed.
From Flanagan's Bible-this is the next paragraph following the above-mentioned Adam quote-
Sheila Roche, trained by years with U2 to betray no emotion beyond slight bemusement or feigned interest, joins us and lends an ear to Adam's oration. She asks if he has ever worn his frock onstage. Just once, Adam says. "It was great because I wore no underwear! I kept teasing the front row. It added a whole other dimension to the show."
Happy bedtime thoughts!:drool:

Oh, to have been in that front row... :drool:

Back
Top Bottom