Larry Shirtless in LA pics

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

PearlJam_U2

The Fly
ok I heard from a friend of mine, who's friend was AT this show that Mr. Mullen went shirtless for this show, except for the Larry Mullen Band part.

I can't believe its going on a week, and no Pleban has posted any pics of this. Was everyone in too much shock to get their camera's up or something?? LOL

If ANYONE has any pics of this HOT ass Mofo going shirtless can you please post them. I'm dying to see this.

oh geez when I read the thread title I was so excited.

but then common sense hit me, and I knew mister larry mullen jr. wouldn't do that. :|

:wink:

the thought of it is great though :drool:

Ok I was referring to the Oct 31st show...NOT Nov 1st.

My friend wouldn't make that up...BUT maybe her friend is having fun at our expence, I dunno. If anyone was at the Oct 31st show, can u set the record straight for me...and if there is SOME truth to it, can I see some pics?? :) Thx.

There was no LA show on Oct 31st...and he wasn't topless at the show I was at (Nov. 1st) :wink:

ok my bad about the date. I spoke to my friend...it was only at the end that Larry apparently came out shirtless.

I hope my friends friend isn't pulling her leg.

PearlJam_U2 said:
ok my bad about the date. I spoke to my friend...it was only at the end that Larry apparently came out shirtless.

I hope my friends friend isn't pulling her leg.

umm at no time was larry shirtless. I was at both LA shows. Had GA for both. He was not shirtless at the end either.. Your friend has their story wrong or is seriously screwing with you.. Or are u messing with us PLEBA girls? :hmm: :shifty:

OY VEY MAMA! OR :larry:

:rolleyes:

U2Fanatic4ever said:

umm at no time was larry shirtless. I was at both LA shows. Had GA for both. He was not shirtless at the end either.. Your friend has their story wrong or is seriously screwing with you.. Or are u messing with us PLEBA girls? :hmm: :shifty:

OY VEY MAMA! OR :larry:

:rolleyes:

Ohh I'd never mess with my fellow Plebans! I honestly thought I was getting truthful info. I think my friends friend was toying with us! DAMN!!
Thanks for clearing that up for me, and sorry for getting you all excited.

just so you don't doubt U2fanatic, i was also at both shows and none of us were that lucky. stamp this one FALSE. :ohmy:

PearlJam_U2 said:

Ohh I'd never mess with my fellow Plebans! I honestly thought I was getting truthful info. I think my friends friend was toying with us! DAMN!!
Thanks for clearing that up for me, and sorry for getting you all excited.

DAMN!! is right :sigh: Oh well...

it's not fair to a girl to have a thread with "larry shirtless" in the title and then not have any shirtless larry pictures

so, while they're not from LA, it's better than a hit in the head...

abnoshirt.jpg

elechest.jpg

aaand one from the mission impossible video for good measure

MI6.jpg

zooperson said:
just so you don't doubt U2fanatic, i was also at both shows and none of us were that lucky. stamp this one FALSE. :ohmy:

actually, i heard/read various reviews of people who were there and larry DID take his shirt off only to quickly put the 'larry mullen band' t-shirt on

so he switched shirts on stage

oct_31st said:

actually, i heard/read various reviews of people who were there and larry DID take his shirt off only to quickly put the 'larry mullen band' t-shirt on

so he switched shirts on stage

Way back in history, at the Notre Dame show 10/10/01, swandiver and I were behind the stage, but close. At the end of the show, when Larry was exiting down the steps, he took his shirt off over his head. If you hear a recording of the show and hear the shrieks, that's what it was all about. :wink:

Back
Top Bottom