Larry pic request - suspenders!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

abelives

Rock n' Roll Doggie VIP PASS
Anyone have any other pictures of Larry with the red suspenders?

c2f481dc-1.jpg

boomfiremanlarry.jpg

fireman.jpg

BabyfaceLar.jpg

Thanks in advance!

:wave: hello!

I'm fine, I'm in Vegas visiting my brother. I only have a pretty weak internet connection and I keep losing the connection, and it's very slow, but I'm dropping in to see what's happening here once in a while. These JT pics of the guys are great to see right now. I'll be on Fremont Street tomorrow (where the ISHFWILF vid was filmed.)

:wave:

He's wearing them here, but I don't think I've ever seen this pic whole without Larry and Adam cut off unfortunately, or if I have I can't remember!

u2jtstuds.jpg

bonocomet said:
:wave: hello!

I'm fine, I'm in Vegas visiting my brother. I only have a pretty weak internet connection and I keep losing the connection, and it's very slow, but I'm dropping in to see what's happening here once in a while. These JT pics of the guys are great to see right now. I'll be on Fremont Street tomorrow (where the ISHFWILF vid was filmed.)

:wave:
I hope u have a great time!!! and about going to Fremont Street:shocked: :shocked: :shocked:
I want to hear everything about it!!!!!
take lottss of pics!!!!:wink:

Serena Vox said:
Well, I thank your daughter then. I just wondered so I knew who to credit for it. :)

I'll let her know you like it then :) She made me some of these gifs awhile back, but she doesn't make them anymore, now that she's a bigtime LJ icon maker :lol:

oops, my connection is terrible right now, sorry. Sure if you post the pic you want, I need my daughter to resize them tho with her photoshop, and I'm not sure if she can do it right now.

Last edited:
MullenGirl said:
Gorgeous pics! :drool:

Laney, I could do the avatar for you just tell me which photo you want and give me a minute! :wink:

reaallly!!?????? THAN YOUUUUU:wink: :hug: :hug:
I posted 3 pics on the thread that says Help! I thought of asking here too:wink:
any of those 3 will do !!!
and thank u again

OOh good, I'm glad Mullengirl can help. I get like 3 seconds of internet connection at a time, then it disconnects. I'm about ready to :scream::mad:

bonocomet said:
OOh good, I'm glad Mullengirl can help. I get like 3 seconds of internet connection at a time, then it disconnects. I'm about ready to :scream::mad:

dont!!!!!!! think about Edge doing yoga!!!!:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:
that should help!!!

Laney_82 said:

reaallly!!?????? THAN YOUUUUU:wink: :hug: :hug:
I posted 3 pics on the thread that says Help! I thought of asking here too:wink:
any of those 3 will do !!!
and thank u again

You're welcome! I posted them in the Help thread. :wink:

Back
Top Bottom