Larry on the cover?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Discoteque

Rock n' Roll Doggie
Okay, so we know 3 of the guys at one time or another have been on various magazine covers...but has Larry ever been??? I know Mr. Snarly probably would tell most magazines to FOAD, but I'm just wondering if he's ever been roped into a cover for a drum mag or anything?

Also, are there any 'making of' vids from anything earlier than the UF or UaBRS? Does anyone know if there's going to be one for ATYCLB?

thank y'...thank y' verrrry much...

*+* DiScO *+*

---

Eleventy billion U2 piccies!
Http://communities.webshots/user/gudagirl

I have a copy of a London mag called Time Out that appeared very recently. It has an awesome article and candid pics by the boys themselves. It appeared with four covers, each one with a pic of one of the four guys, and I have the Larry one. Pretty good pic, but not really jaw dropping. Sorry, I can't scan it, but it's probably out there somewhere. I have to admit that I would have bought either the Edge one or the Bono one but at the store there were just two copies, both Larry ones. But inside there are little picture of the other covers as well. I don't know if they ran out or if they only had Larry ones to begin with. I live in Canada so it was an expensive import at Chapters.

------------------
You say I'm a fool
You say I'm nothing
But if I'm a fool for you
Oh, that's something

He's been on the covers of two Modern Drummers I believe.
biggrin.gif

------------------
"Enough of this video bullsh**, I'm going to give you some culture. Know what I mean?" -Larry, ZooTv Era

"the soul needs beauty for a soul mate"

-April

Back
Top Bottom