Larry Mullen Magazine Covers

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Larry was on the cover of Modern Drummer magazine, August 1985.

I found this pic on ebay, sorry it's not very good.

7d7a_1.jpg

Larry has only been on the cover of Modern Drummer once, 1985. They were to do a feature on him in 2001, per my conversation with MD's editor. Larry was scheduled for interview and pics on the day of the Elevation San Diego show. Larry cancelled at the last minute and never rescheduled.

Some once posted a scan of the whole article plus the cover of the Modern Drummer August 1985 issue, and I saved the whole thing on my old computer, then it crashed over the new year! And even though I did upload the article onto my photobucket account but not the cover, for some reason!! :confused: So if anyone, with premium membership would do a search, you just might find it! :shrug:

Does anyone have the november 1994 issue of the Rhythm magazine with Larry on the cover and the 7 page interview called 'Larrys Game'? One of my pen pals sent me a b/w photocopied version of it back then, and I've been looking for a scan of the original ever since. :)

Although if anyone would like to read the article, I could just scan and post the interview portion of my b/w photocopy?! :wink:

Okay, here it is! And like I said if any one remembers that they have this article in their collection and is able to scan it, I'm sure I won't be the only one here who would love to see a full colour version of it!! :wink:

Rhytm_11_1994_cover.jpg

R_1994_page_1.jpg

The whole 1985 Modern Drummer article is posted on my site. But INTERFERENCE won't let me post the link.

Name of the site is U2 Atomic Larry. It's a TRIPOD site. If that helps you google it. Check the articles section.

Edge_Orchestra said:
The whole 1985 Modern Drummer article is posted on my site. But INTERFERENCE won't let me post the link.

Name of the site is U2 Atomic Larry. It's a TRIPOD site. If that helps you google it. Check the articles section.
Thanks!:wink:

You can also read the Rhythm magazine interview on my site, here. It's a Tripod site too, sorry! I'm working on a new ad-free site at u2interviews.net: it just takes a lot of time to transfer about 300 interviews. :ohmy:

Last edited:
Ancalagon said:
You can also read the Rhythm magazine interview on my site, here. It's a Tripod site too, sorry! I'm working on a new ad-free site at u2interviews.net: it just takes a lot of time to transfer about 300 interviews. :ohmy:
thank you!:wink:

Back
Top Bottom