Larry King

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I think he just quit dying it, and it's growing in brown with the black stripes of the dye
come on, he's only 42, he's not all grey YET... my dad's 50 and he's only got graying temples...

Yeah, I agree.
It seems like when he's
not pitching an album, he
doesn't look well kept.
He probably has a whole
team handling his image
but otherwise he probably
doesn't really care. I mean
he's a "rock star" but on this
ocassion/trip that's not what
he's selling. No wonder people
think he has a rug!

Goodness, I sound so superficial
but I'm not the only one:shrug:

Kristie said:
I think he just quit dying it, and it's growing in brown with the black stripes of the dye
come on, he's only 42, he's not all grey YET... my dad's 50 and he's only got graying temples...

I thought maybe his hair was finally returning to its original color, but I saw him close up on Sunday and it's definitely been dyed some shade of brown and his hair is also thinning. I took some close-ups, they'll be ready on Thursday.

LivLuvAndBootlegMusic said:

I thought maybe his hair was finally returning to its original color, but I saw him close up on Sunday and it's definitely been dyed some shade of brown and his hair is also thinning. I took some close-ups, they'll be ready on Thursday.

Thinning is cool. It really has been thinner since ZooTV. You can catch some shots from the catwalk that shows that. But I don't think he'll loose it, just be like Norman & his Dad.

I truly don't care either way. I'd love him anyway. He'd still have those beautiful eyes, that great cleft chin, and I can't forget the neck. (Really superficial). Most importantly he'd still be the same singer, lyricist, and great humanitarian we all love. :heart: :heart:

:wave: ok 2 things:
#1: For those who didn't get to see the interview, MacPhisto.net has the whole thing on RealPlayer. Really lovely to watch.

#2: I kept thinking Bono's hair -do looked just like Larry King's,only black! They both looked like they had the same stylist and the same toupe-maker or hairweaver. BUT I DON'T CARE!!! ABOUT THE BONO HAIR....HE'S BONO AND WONDERFUL, WHATEVER'S ON TOP O HIS HEAD!!!

ballykissangel said:
:wave: ok 2 things:
#1: For those who didn't get to see the interview, MacPhisto.net has the whole thing on RealPlayer. Really lovely to watch.

Yay!! Thank you, now I don't have to bug someone for the tape :) Nice that they break it down into smaller segments too :yes:

LivLuvAndBootlegMusic said:

"yeeaaah Bono, can you kinda duck down so I can take a picture of the top of your head? Right, thanks."

or you coulda just given the camera to Laura, hehe

Personally I thought he looked *great* on Larry King. I got, uh, goosebumps and:censored: But I agree I don't care what he looks like, he's still the same Bono we love. Ooh..........:drool: :drool: :heart: :heart: :love: :evil: :censored: :censored:

These are some of the pics shown during the interview. There was one particular pic of Ali and Bono in the Manray Bar. I don't have that pic, but i have different shots from that evening..:)

335%3B%3B84%3B23232%7Ffp67%3Dot%3E2325%3D%3C69%3D6%3A3%3Dxroqdf%3E2323356%3B6%3B532ot1lsi

335%3B%3B84%3B23232%7Ffp66%3Dot%3E2325%3D%3C69%3D6%3A3%3Dxroqdf%3E2323356%3B6%3B543ot1lsi

335%3B%3B84%3B23232%7Ffp65%3Dot%3E2325%3D%3C69%3D6%3A3%3Dxroqdf%3E2323356%3B6%3B544ot1lsi

335%3B%3B84%3B23232%7Ffp66%3Dot%3E2325%3D%3C69%3D6%3A3%3Dxroqdf%3E2323356%3B6%3B545ot1lsi

335%3B%3B84%3B23232%7Ffp67%3Dot%3E2325%3D%3C69%3D6%3A3%3Dxroqdf%3E2323356%3B6%3B546ot1lsi

Love the shots of them sideways ;). J/K.

I didn't really notice Bono's hair that much, just that it was kinda slicked back and a little lighter.

I agree with everyone, though, it doesn't matter what Bono's hair looks like. He's still a good-looking guy, and, more so, still a good person.

Angela

Kristie said:

"yeeaaah Bono, can you kinda duck down so I can take a picture of the top of your head? Right, thanks."

:lmao: BWAHAHAAHAAAAA!!! So true! He is pretty small in person. I'm prolly 5'8" with my shoes on and I think we were about the same height. And I actually did snap a few shots of the side of his head....can't wait for Thursday.......

Kristie said:

heeeeyyyyyyyyy :mad:.........wait...........*looks in mirror*........uh...you can give me your camera if you want to...:eek: ;)

i was too distracted to look for anything like that...that man has a presence like none other!

Scarletwine said:

Thinning is cool. It really has been thinner since ZooTV. You can catch some shots from the catwalk that shows that. But I don't think he'll loose it, just be like Norman & his Dad.

after reading this post, i had a weird flash. An older, white haired bono, distinctive and distinguished looking. very far in the future, but i think even then he will hold on to his charisma.

and his wife is awesome.

Niamh_Saoirse said:
These are some of the pics shown during the interview. There was one particular pic of Ali and Bono in the Manray Bar. I don't have that pic, but i have different shots from that evening..:)

335%3B%3B84%3B23232%7Ffp67%3Dot%3E2325%3D%3C69%3D6%3A3%3Dxroqdf%3E2323356%3B6%3B532ot1lsi

I always really really loved this one. I think it's amazing they married so young and are still together. what a terrific love affair.

also....does she get help with her *style*?!?! I mean, I know if i were going to be in any limelight at all, i would not trust myself to know i was looking decent. she has such cool looks! the giant scarf, long coat...cool shoes....great hair.....

i would pull a sinead and shave my stupid head.

elizabeth said:
I always really really loved this one. I think it's amazing they married so young and are still together. what a terrific love affair.

Oh, I know! I think their love story is an incredibly sweet one...I hope I have a marriage that lasts that long.

I love seeing Bono and Ali together. They make a very cute couple.

Elizabeth, I don't think we'll ever have to worry about Bono losing his charisma. He's got tons of it. :).

Angela

Stories for Boys said:

heeeeyyyyyyyyy :mad:.........wait...........*looks in mirror*........uh...you can give me your camera if you want to...:eek: ;)

i was too distracted to look for anything like that...that man has a presence like none other!

Isn't that the truth......amazing. It's mind-boggling.
*THUD*
:drool: :drool: :censored: :yes:

Moonlit_Angel said:

Elizabeth, I don't think we'll ever have to worry about Bono losing his charisma. He's got tons of it. :).

Angela

It's simple. When God gave out charisma, He decided to give about 90% of it to Bono.

Back
Top Bottom