Larry in World AIDS Day spot

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
that;s all very well,,,,but i think most people are concerned about making a living, then worrying about how other people 'think about HIV'

He's lucky he's made his millions , so he has time to ponder these philosophical questions............

Habib said:
that;s all very well,,,,but i think most people are concerned about making a living, then worrying about how other people 'think about HIV'

He's lucky he's made his millions , so he has time to ponder these philosophical questions............

So you can't help other people because you're worried about making a living? Strange, I make very little money myself, but I manage to help out people. Maybe not on the same level as Larry, there, but I certainly can take time out form my own concerns to help this kid who has no home at all. You know, making phone calls, picking up extra groceries, buying an extra hat gloves and scarf..
Tiny things like that help too. Try not to be so self-involved, eh?

Habib said:

I think for the people living with this disease and their loved ones it's not a philosophical question at all.

Thanks for taking a really kind and poignant gesture and making an argument out of it.

Habib said:

It doesn't cost anything to treat a person with dignity.

Habib said:

Sorry, WHAT?

Ok, if you have to work, maybe you dont have time to do charity work.

But hes not talking about charity work, hes talking about changing your attitude towards a very biased issue. If you cant get your head around that then you're seriously fucked up.

Habib said:

..and I suppose you are very lucky to have an Internet connection so that you can browse forums in between making a living and illuminating us with your "wonderful" cynism.

Congratulations for making a complete ass of yourself in only a couple of lines...

Carek1230 said:
:up: This is very good, I've missed Larry a lot. He's so sweet and caring! I love when he speaks up like this.

It's so rare to see him at all, and now to see him supporting this-is so great. I guess Bono finally got to him!:applaud: :up:

I love that vid. Such a point to be made there. What if we all treated each other with dignity, no matter what we have?

Back
Top Bottom